Sequel: Out of the Dark
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Enchanted

Chapter Ten Forbidden Love

Chapter Ten
Forbidden Love
~Peter~

“Ok mom! I’ll meet you guys at the town meeting!”
I heard Krissi call out as she closed her bedroom door. I moved into the moonlight smiling at her as I sat on her window ledge. Krissi turned towards me and smiled.
“Peter, you’re right on time”.
I jumped down from the ledge taking her in my arms.
“I didn’t want to make you wait, I know tonight is going to be hard for you. Not so much for me cause I don’t care what they think, but I do care what this does to you. We can keep it secret for a while longer if you need to”.

Krissi smiled at me lacing her fingers with mine.
“Peter, the town meeting is tonight, this is it. They’ll either have to accept our relationship or we’ll live our lives as outcasts”.
“Have I said how sick you two make me?”
Felix smirked at us, I rolled my eyes turning back to him.
“You’ll understand someday”.
Felix laughed.
“Right, the day I fall in love is the date I cut my hair”.
Krissi smiled at him staying at my side.
“I’ll hold you to that Felix, you haven’t met my sister yet”.

He shook his head.
“Some spoiled princess who has guys falling all over her? No thank you”.
I shook my head.
“Felix isn’t much of a people person”.
Krissi smiled at me.
“Neither were you, but you changed that when we met”.
After waiting the right amount of time Krissi, Felix and I headed for town hall together. Krissi looked up at me and I knew she was nervous.
“You can do this”.
I smiled at her.
“Want me to go in with you?”

She shook her head lightly.
“No, not yet I should tell everyone what the meeting is about”.
Felix crossed his arms.
“Hello people of Story Brook, remember that guy who did all those really bad things to you and this town? Well guess what? I’m in love with him!”
Felix said in a mocking tone, I punched him in the stomach and he laughed. Krissi rolled her eyes.
“Thanks Felix”.
Felix snickered.
“Just be ready to run for your life”.
I took Krissi into my arms.
“Just remember, no matter what we stay together”.
Krissi smiled at me resting her hand to my cheek.
“I might need some extra courage today”.

I kissed her lips lightly while Felix gaged turning away from us. I pulled back and smiled at her.
“We’ll get through this together”.
Krissi turned walking through the doors. I could hear Regina inside.
“Oh, here she is now, Krissi please tell us why you wanted everyone to gather here”.
Felix and I stood outside the doors listening as Krissi spoke.
“Normally, this would be an event I would have planned as a party at Granny’s but because of who it involves, I thought we could use a more controlled environment and since we don’t have enough jail cells for the town’s people to fit in at once”.

Krissi joked I could hear her nervous laugh.
“Krissi? What’s going on?”
I heard her sister say, Felix peeked through the crack in the door at her and I smirked seeing him blushing.
“Your blushing mister high and mighty”.
Felix shot me a glare.
“Shut up”.
He hissed. Krissi took a breath before speaking again.
“I have a boyfriend, someone that everyone here knows from his past”.
“That’s why you gathered us here?”
Leroy said looking a little confused. Krissi pushed the door open and reached her hand out. I took her hand in mine lacing my fingers with hers walking inside with her keeping my hood drawn.

“Before I expose his identity I want to remind everyone that people can change. Regina did, Rumple did. Even my father did”.
She looked around the room at them all.
“Who the hell is this guy?”
Killian growled sounding like a pissed off father. Krissi held my hand tightly.
“People of Story Brook, I want you all to meet my boyfriend and true love”.
I lowered my hood and there were screams of horror and roars of outrage. Felix came in standing by the doors ready to back me up if I needed it. Krissi stood at my side holding my hand in hers.

“Krissi! You can’t be serious!”
Emma roared at her, Killian stood lunging for me swinging out with his hook, I jumped back bringing Krissi with me hugging her close.
“Don’t hurt him!”
Krissi cried getting between me and Killian.
“This isn’t happening! My daughter is not dating this creep! This monster! Do you know what this bastard did?”
Krissi nodded staying between me and Killian.
“I know everything, but I also know he’s not that person anymore, had we been with each other sooner he would have never done those things!”

“And you believe him?”
I looked towards Rumple who looked the most angry and hurt, I held Krissi tight knowing how bad this was going to get for her. Rumple moved towards us.
“Did you know he’s my father? That he abandoned me to gain his youth? He can’t be trusted Krissi and he doesn’t love anyone but himself!”
I moved forwards holding Krissi’s hand looking at Rumple.
“I made my mistakes! Hell I’ve even committed sins, I’ve done things that none of these people deserved to have done to them. But I can’t take that back! I can’t undo the past and I can’t change who I use to be. But I can be the man I am now, the man Krissi deserves”.

“Bullshit!”
Rumple hissed at me moving in on me, Krissi moved forwards but I held out my arm keeping her behind me looking at Rumple.
“I devastated you, maybe if I had been better to you I would have found Krissi before now, but because I was selfish and cruel I didn’t see the possibility of true love happening for me. I thought I had everything I wanted”.
Rumple growled.
“This is a quest for power! Like everything else you’ve ever done!”

Krissi shook her head.
“No! No it’s not!”
She cried, she reached out to take his hand.
“Godfather, please don’t”.
Rumple pulled his hand out of her reach narrowing his eyes at her.
“Don’t call me that! If this is the path you’ve chosen then I want no part of it! I want no part of you or this sorry excuse for a “true love” all he will bring you is heart break! He will be your destruction just as he was mine!”
He looked at Krissi moving in.
“Get a good look Dearie, this is your future!”

I narrowed my eyes at him.
“I’d never hurt her”.
Rumple looked at me a wicked grin on his lips.
“Not her, but your only son, you sold me for youth! What are you going to sell her for? Power? Maybe you could trade her in and become a God or something, that should satisfy you for a while until you get bored again and move on to your next conquest!”
He turned away from us.
“I want no part of you or your monster”.

Krissi ran after him.
“Wait! You told me Belle found the strength to love you despite your past!”
Rumple stopped not looking back at her.
“You told me, love is changing who you are, becoming selfless. If it can happen for you why can’t it happen for him?”
“Because he is beyond help!”
Rumple roared at her rounding on her. Krissi fell back looking up at him in fear.
“He is the reason I became the monster I was!”

His voice boomed off the walls as Krissi looked up at him tears streaming down her cheeks. I narrowed my eyes at him.
“I didn’t put a gun to your head!”
Rumple looked at me as I moved forwards.
“I didn’t tell you to do those awful things, to drive your own son away! To turn away a woman who loved you just so you could hold onto your power! I’ve embraced my true love. My chance for a happy ending”.

Rumple smirked at me as I got between him and Krissi who was sobbing softly into her palm now.
“You wanna hate me, then hate me. I deserve all your hate and loathing. I don’t expect anything else from the likes of you, because hate and loathing is all you’ve ever known. Maybe that is party my fault, but I’m not the only one who left you! Spend your whole life blaming me for what you became if it makes you feel better. But you will not treat her this way, she did nothing wrong”.

I looked around the room.
“All she’s guilty of is loving someone who isn’t even close to worthy of her love!”
I turned to Krissi taking her in my arms holding her as she cried looking at Rumple.
“You know how it feels to have someone you love walk out on you. And here you stand, walking out on someone who loves you, looks up to you and admirer’s you. Someone I know damn well you love just as much as she loves you! You love her like she’s your own and your ripping her heart out because of me?”

“Forgive me if I’m not throwing a parade for you two lovers, but I’ll pass on watching this self-destructive relationship develop and destroy the purest heart I know. This is your path dearie not even magic can save you now”.
He turned walking out of the hall, Belle ran after him. I held Krissi as she cried looking around the room at everyone.
“Go ahead, whose next? We’ve got all night”.
Krissi trembled in my arms as we faced the room. Killian and Henry were next to step up both of them looking pissed, I looked down at Krissi turning to Felix. He moved forwards taking Krissi in his arms keeping her back as I faced them.

“You aren’t dating my daughter”.
Killian narrowed his eyes at me, before I could speak, Henry slammed his fist across my face taking me off my feet, Krissi screamed in fear. I held my jaw looking up at him.
“Stay the hell away from my sister!”
Henry roared fuming with rage, Charming and Killian held him back before he could attack me again, Emma rushing to her son’s side with Snow.
“I should arrest you here and now”.
Emma hissed at me as I got up, I smirked at her.
“For what exactly Miss Swan? Falling in love with your daughter? Making her happy when she was clearly miserable among you people who claim to love her so much”.

I wiped the blood from my lip.
“Is anyone in this room selfless enough to admit they are happy for Krissi?”
I scanned the room and only four people rose their hands. Regina, Amanda, Tinker Belle and Robin.
“Wow, this is sad, I guess the rest of you preaching true love and following your heart are a bunch of hypocrites then aren’t you? Krissi does what you say and her path leads to me and because of that, you can’t find it in your hearts to be happy for her”.
“We have good reason!”
Charming said narrowing his eyes at me. I narrowed mine back at him.
“Yeah you do, but do none of you have faith in Krissi’s heart, faith to know that maybe she’s doing the right thing”.
I looked at Emma narrowing my eyes at her.

“And mother of the year, making your daughter feel like an outcast wasn’t enough for you was it?
Restricting what she could and couldn’t do. While you let the princess and your chosen son do whatever they want. That wasn’t bad enough but now you stand here and tell her that what she’s feeling for me is wrong?”
Emma diverted her eyes as she stood with her son.
“Maybe your confused Krissi, you’re young”.
“Oh my god”.
Krissi whispered looking at her mother, I saw the heartbreak in her eyes looking back to Emma. Krissi shook her head pushing past Felix running out of the hall. I looked around at the room.
“Congratulations, your all officially assholes”.

I turned running out after Krissi, I knew I needed to find her. Regina, Robin, Amanda and Tinker Belle followed me out of the hall with Felix.
“Where did she go?”
Regina looked around.
“Split up we’ll find her”.
Robin said, I nodded hoping that I would get to her before something awful happened. I started searching for Krissi with Robin, Amanda went with Felix and Regina went with Tinker Belle.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3