Status: completed

Tell Me It's OK

FIVE

The day went by faster than Bianca thought it would and it was now time for the party. Joana was picking her up in about 10 minutes so she quickly downed a glass of water and then proceeded to get her bag. Brian wasn’t home , and the house looked spotless so she assumed he hasn’t been here all day.
She wondered if he was going to show up for the party.
“Hey girl.” Joana greeted her after she hopped into the car. “Hey. You look pretty”
“Thanks babe , so do you”
She smiled. “So what happened today in the mall with Cathy---“ Jo started but Bianca cut her off.
“It’s okay. It was a normal question. I’m just not in a normal relationship”
“Things will be okay Binx.. Just wait”
Bianca nodded and sigh “I hope you’re right”
They arrived at the party. Bianca saw Brian’s car standing outside next to Zacky’s. She wonders what’s going on in his head. She sigh and walked in , seeing Brian talking to a girl she didn’t recognize.
She spotted Johnny and Benji Madden glaring at him. She swallowed the lump and ignored the heartache in her chest. Fortunately he’s only talking to her.
Her thoughts were cut short when Matt Tuck from BFMV hugged her. “Congrats birthday girl. Still as beautiful as you were when you were 26”
A laugh bubbled through her throat. “Aw , always the charmer Tucky. How are you?”
“I’m good. Good. You? Being 27 treating you good?”
“We’ll see tomorrow. I don’t think it’s sinked in yet” she gushed , the duo sitting down on the couch in Matt’s living room.
They talked for a while. Bianca knows Tuck has had a thing for her since he met her but she also knows he’s not stupid. He won’t make a move on her.
She’s Brian’s girl...
Later that night when she went to the bathroom a firm hand encircled her forearm leaving her no choice but to stand still. She recognized that arm – the tattoos was familliar. It was Brian.
“What do you think you’re doing you fucking whore?” he snapped quietly , not wanting the people downstairs to hear their argument.
She was baffled , upset and angry. These was the first words he’s spoken to her in her birthday. Her own husband just called her a whore.
Yes , he has ignored her for the better part of this month but to call her a whore when she’s done nothing wrong?
“Excuse me?”
“You’re cheating on me aren’t you?” he sneered , “I saw you talking to Tuck”
“Yeah Brian , and I saw you fucking talking to a random girl and then ended up sticking your tongue down her throat so don’t fucking lecture me” she snapped and walked away. Feeling proud of herself for standing up to Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
internet was down last night when I wanted to post the rest of the chapters , so here it comes :)
Thanks for reading
xx