Status: first story on here I hope you like it..

Dan and Amelia

On Tour

It had been a 2 months and now we were going back on tour and I couldn't be happier, I had asked dick our manager and the label to let Kristy and Elia come with us as she is my nanny after all, we hadn't told anyone that we were secretly dating so we kept it on the down low.. The guys could see the sexual tenton with us.. We would make out like they wouldn't notice but when we got home it was all we talked about.

We wanted to tell the guys about us but I didn't want them to think that I was moving too fast but who knows what they will say. Woody and Chrissy were expecting and I couldn't be happier for them. She was now 4 months along...
I was in the back of the tour bus when Kristy came in with Elia, she was tired from the day out, we had stopped at one of the gigs and now we were waiting until we can perform. I grabbed Kristy's hand and pulled her to me. Because we had pur own tour bus it was just us and no one was able to disturb us.. I locked our door and pushed her against it.. I had my hands cupped around her face with my hands and kissed her, she was so beautiful and I wanted to taste her. I was like a horny teen wanting to have her for my self.
I kissed her lips and put my hand on the back of her head and felt her tongue with mine, I wanted all of her.. I put my hands up her shirt and felt her breast. She was so soft it was like I hadn't touched her in a few months and she was now all mine. I was still kissing her lips when I started to play with her nipples with my fingers. Rubbing them and making her moan, Kristy had her hands around my neck holding on, I picked her up and kissed her deeply. I moved her from the door and laid her on our bed, Elia was asleep in her crib next to us. Kristy broke away from our kiss and looked at me.. She got up and I looked at her..
"What's wrong?" I looked at her, Kristy was now looking at the ground.

"What if she wakes up, while we are doing it?" She was concerned and it got me thinking..

"She will be ok babe" ugh now we have to find a way to get some sex in..

"Maybe you can get the guys to look after tonight and so we can have a few hours just us?"

"Ok, but she won't remember this.." How much can babies rememeber at 7 months?

"Dan, would you like it if your parents were doing it when you were asleep?" Kristy was now killing the mood with that..

"Mental image I didn't need" I made a face to not think that..

"I'm sorry.." Kristy said now laughing..
Kristy got up and left the room, I took the baby monitor and headed to the lounge room of the bus, we sat down and I hugged her. We heard the guys come in and Kristy moved to look like she wasn't near me. The guys came in and laughed, I shook my head and they sat down.
"Hey we know whats going on.." Kyle spoke while watching the TV which had family guy on..

"You know what?" I said looking at my phone..

"Ugh its like two horny teenagers who can't keep their hands off each other..." Woody spoke as he was looking at me.

"So you don't mind us dating?" I said to Woody now looking at him..

"No mate, you need to get laid and we want you be happy." Will spoke

"Ok then, well I was hoping if you guys don't mind if you could babysit Elia?.. So me and Kristy can have a night to our self's?" I said getting Kristy's hand and putting it with mine..

"Sure we would love too" the guys now saying together which was freaky..

**********************************

Later that night, after Elia was fed and her bag was packed we took her to the guys, I wanted to have a night with Kristy just us two and not have to worry about Elia or babies..
Kristy was in the lounge on her laptop she was doing something when I came back, I came over and she shut the computer down. I looked at her and thought what's going on?
She walked away and headed into the bathroom, I then got into the bedroom and made the bed with clean sheets and tidy it up a bit..
I came out with the dirty sheets and clothes and put them into the clothes baskets, Kristy was still in the bathroom I knocked on the door and she didn't answer.. I went and got the stuff for tonight. I had to get dinner so I left a note and headed out..
I was at the shops when Kristy texted me.

*hey where are you :) X*

*at the shops I'll be back soon*

*Ok, see you then*

*ok :) XXX*

I paid for the stuff and headed out. I was heading back to the toru bus.. I opened the bus door and saw that it was light in some nice stuff and I smelt Kristy's perfume. I put the food away and headed to the back room when I saw Kristy she was on the bed wearing a sexy nighty.. I smiled at her and she walked over to me and pulled my hand. I was now sat down on the bed when she got on top of me and started to kiss my lips I felt her hands pull my jacket off and move to my neck where she kissed me deeply.. I felt her warm breath on mine and our tongues massaging each others.. I felt her hands move from my neck to my shirt where she took it off and I was sitting there just in my jeans.. I felt her sick my earlobe and nibble on my neck, she was horny and I knew we hadn't done it since that night in London.. I could feel her grinding on me making my cock now getting hard.. I don't know what she was doing earlier today but I like what she was doing. I got up and laid her on the bed so I can be on top, I unbuckled my jeans belt and slid them off my legs leaving me in my boxers then Kristy sat up and came to my boxers and pulled them down.
She was staring at me naked and I was let take me in. She placed her lips on my cock, she kissed it and then I felt her stick it in her mouth, I let out a good sigh and I placed my hands on her head playing with her hair.. I felt her tongue massage my cock, I felt her teeth touch me just slightly which I was now pulling her hair, She was now moaning. I then looked down and saw her playing with her pussy, she was rubbing her clit as she was sucking me off. I had her hair wrapped around my fingers as she was getting faster with her sucking, I let out a sigh and moan her name. "Oh fuck" she pulled my cock out of her mouth as I was about to come.. I saw her get up and she pushed me onto the bed, she took her nighty off and stuck my cock inside of her pussy, I felt her her ride as she started to thrust. I was now pulling her down so I can kiss her soft lips, I ran my hands down her back and felt her soft skin... She broke away from the kiss and started to nibble on my neck, I felt her teeth bite down and I let out a moan for her. "Oh fuck yes" I was in her spell that I didn't want to get out of..
I was now about come again when I tuned her on her back and started to thrust harder she smiled at me and I let my lips go to her breasts and kiss them. She smiled as I took her nipple into my teeth "Oh Dan fuck you know where to touch me"
"I'm going to come" I said as I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me..

"Come for me" Kristy said as she sat up and whispered into my ear..
I finally climaxed with her, I didn't want to get of her. So I laid her on her side and placed my cock into her as I was spooning her. I put the sheet over us and kissed her neck,

"I loved that so much Dan thank you"

"I loved it too, and I love you too"

"Wait.. What... You..love ..me??"

"Yes...I love you Kristy.."

"Oh wow, I don't know what to say"

"I hope you feel the same way"

"I do but aren't we moving fast?"

"No, ever since Amelia died I have grown up and I think she would want me to be happy"

"Yeah she would but I don't think she would want you to say that love word so soon"

"So you don't feel the same?"

"I do but I don't think I'm ready yet"

"So you will just be with me and when YOU ARE READY YOU WILL TELL ME...?"

"don't be pissed Dan... I will say it just not now"

"Ugh FORGET IT.."

I got up and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door, I couldn't believe it. She must have known I felt this way about her.

************************************************

Dan got pissed off at me because I didn't say I loved him, I wasn't ready and I may not be yet. I got dressed and headed to see the guys. I walked over to their tour bus and knocked on the door. Woody answered..

"Kristy what's wrong?"

"Nothing, um change of plans.. Where is Elia.?"

"She's asleep on will"

"Ok well I'll take her home.."

"No its ok really...do you want to come in?"

"Yeah...."

I walked in and saw Kyle and Will on the lounge watching mickey mouse.. I laughed and sat down the looked at me and I put my hand up to say I don't want to talk about it.. They nodded and I was handed a glass of wine. I was about to take a sip when Dan walked, in talking..

"Well tonight suc...."

"Oh she's here"

"I'm going to go woody, you guys chat.."

"Wait Kristy no."

"I need space, I'll be ok."

I walked past Dan and he didn't even look at me, I touched his hand to say sorry but he put it in his hair..
I walked out of the bus and thought ugh why didn't I just say the fucking stupid words..
I headed back to the bus and fell asleep on the bed...

*****

She could of just said the words that's all I was asking for but she didn't and I am pissed maybe being with her was a bad idea...
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6 is up sorry long wait have been trying toget my my mind in order.. Ok tell me what you think

Kristy xox