Sequel: Baby, Just Say Yes
Status: Complete! Sequel coming soon! <3 -carynxo

Prince Gaskarth

eins

Once upon a time in the far away land of Paper Moons, lived Prince Alexander William Gaskarth, and his family, King Peter and Queen Isobel. Their kingdom was absolutely gorgeous, and everyone who lived there were an absolute delight. At least, that's what Alexander thought. He loved every single one of the kingdom's citizens, and that included the peasants.

As of now, Prince Alexander was soon to take the throne in place of his father, since King Peter is on the verge of death. So now, Alexander is on a quest to find a bride, a bride that mother and father would approve of, and he almost found her, until he saw...him.

Jack Barakat - a boy, and not wealthy. Alexander thought that Jack was the most beautiful creature that he had ever laid eyes on.

Of course, Alexander would always go to the village to hang out with some of his friends who were peasants, or commoners, and that's when he first saw Jack. He was hanging out with James Matthew Flyzik, or Matthew, when his eyes laid upon the stunning creature.

"Hey Matthew," Alexander spoke, almost inaudible. "Who is that boy?" He pointed to Jack as Matthew turned his head to see who his friend was talking about. Matthew smirked, knowing that Alexander was highly intrigued by Jack.

"That guy?" he questioned - Alex nodded. "That is Jack Barakat, he is fairly new to the village; a peasant. Why don't you go speak to him?" Alexander's eyes widened, and he shook his head. No way in Hell was he going to talk to such a handsome man.

"I could not do that," Alexander protested. "He is way out of my league." Matthew snickered.

"Out of your league? Gaskarth, all persons in this village are out of your league. You are royalty, they are not; yet you still talk to them. It should not make a difference with Barakat, either." Alexander sighed. Matthew was right, as always. He wanted Jack Barakat to be his, he just did not know how to talk to him. What was he going to say, "Hey, I heard you are new to this village and thought I would introduce myself. I'm Prince Alexander, and you are one handsome boy,"?

No, he was not. "But Matthew," Alexander whined. "How do I talk to someone so...stunning like Jack Barakat? I have never been attracted to somebody like this before."

Matthew chuckled slightly before answering with, "Just be yourself, Alexander. Introduce yourself. I will have you know that he is also into boys. Now, go. Work your magic, Prince."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so... I just got this idea, and I kind of like it. Feedback is always welcome &lt;3 -carynxo