Status: Long hiatus.

Because He's Chuck Bass

Chapter One.

A boy dressed in black slacks, a green button-up shirt, and a open black vest; stepped out of a limo and walked into the club. He was a medium height, dark haired, and appeared to be on a mission.
Chuck Bass.
The Ritz was where he went to find new conquest.
"Hello darling. Lovely dress."
The young lady he approached spun around, leaving Chuck speechless. Her barely tan skin was adorned with a hint of glitter. Lips covered in a pink gloss. Thick eyeliner and black eyeshadow brought out the glow in her bright green eyes. She seemed very familiar.
"Bass, can't you find someone else to pull your moves on?" The girl spoke, jokingly.
"I'm sorry, have we met?"
"Awe Charles, you don't remember me?"
She stepped over into a better lit area near the dance floor, making Chuck's mind race back...
"Sohpia, when did you return to New York?"
"Yesterday. My father let me decide where to finish high school. And I choose here."
Chuck had chased after Sophia for a while before she left for Los Angeles.
"Well, let's celebrate. You. Me. My suite. A bottle of champagne."
"Ha, I don't want you Chuck."
"And I don't want you. Just want to celebrate the return of an old friend."
"I'll take a rain check."
She turned to walk away but Chuck gently grabbed her wrist.
"Awe, come on... I don't bite... hard."
His breath on Sohpia's skin made her knees week, but she stood tall. She couldn't let Chuck, of all people, know that she has been crushing on him since the 6th grade. After a party at Blair's, someone told Sohpia it had been Chuck that walked into the closet when it was her turn at 7 Minutes in Heaven.
"What do you say?"
"I have better things to do other than entertain you."
"As do I. See that blond over there?"
Chuck spun Sohpia's body around, grabbing her hips, so she could see the girl in a red dress sitting facing the bar.
"I could have her in a second, yet I'm here, tying to get you to have a good time with me."
"A good time with you involves a headache in the morning and possibility of herpes."
Sarcastically, Chuck spoke, "So harsh. What's it gonna take to get you to come with me? Just to catch up and hang out."
"You could let my friend come with."
"Ooo... two for one."
"Jenny!" Sophia shouted at the blond girl sitting at the bar. Who quickly came towards her, then gave her a foul look when she spotted Chuck grinning.
"Hey. What's with the creep?"
"What's with the virgin?" Chuck spouted right back at her.
Sophia stepped between the two... "You've met?"
"We had our share of... fun before." Chuck eyed Jenny for a weak comeback.
"Oh..." Sophia tried to break the silence. "I wanted to know if you'd want to go hang out with Chuck and I."
"Actually, I'd rather not. He's an ass plus I gotta get home soon."
Chuck smirked "Such foul language for such a 'pure' girl."
"Fuck off, Chuck."
Jenny started to walk off, but Sophia grabbed her arm.
"Wait... so... call me tomorrow? We can hang out again... alone."
"Yeah... okay... have fun... watch out for STDs."
Jenny walked out the door.
"So, just you and me?"
"Promise me you'll be good?"
"I can't promise that... but I guess I'll try."

Chuck and Sophia walked out into the night air.
"Leaving so soon?" The limo driver spoke as he opened the door.
"I don't pay you to be a conversationalist... do I?"
And he resumed not talking.
Sophia crawled in, inches away from Chuck; trying to keep her distance, but Chuck wasn't all the way over, so she didn't have much choice.
"So, how was life in Los Angeles?"
Just then, both their phones went off. Signally a text message.
'
Spotted : C with another random girl tonight. Oh, wait, could it be S has returned from her fabulous life in Hollywood only to succumb to the likes of a Bass?'

Sophia sighed. "It's great to know Gossip Girl missed me."
"Ignore her," Chuck handed her some champagne, "and relax, she doesn't have a life."

An hour later, they were both in Chuck's suite, still gulping down drinks.
"So, you & Blair?"
"Yeah, didn't last though. She went back to ole' Nathaniel."
"Did you love her?"
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Oh.. okay."
"Anyways, how's your sex life these days?"
"Ugh," Sophia downed a whole glass of scotch, "there isn't much to tell."
They continued to talk for another 30 minutes; now they were completely slopped.
"Do you remember that game of 7 Minutes in Heaven back in 6th grade?"
"Yeah, what about it?"
"Daisy told me it was you that came into the closet."
Chuck appeared guilty.

"I uh...", Chuck Bass... st... st... stu... studdering?

"Ya know, when you're not being such a pervert, you're a pretty cool guy."
Chuck gulped another scotch. 'Pretty cool guy' isn't what he wanted to hear from the girl he's liked for years.
"It's all the drinks, I promise."
"Awe, c'mon. You know you have a soft side. All this alcohol and womanizing comes down to one girl. One girl you want more than anyone."

Describing your feelings for him, are we Sophia?

"You."
And there went another scotch into Chuck's system.
"What?"
Sophia tried not to show too much excitment while staring at a closed-eyed Chuck.
"At first, I entered he closet to mess with you. But when you kissed me, I got this weird feeling, and it didn't stop."
He leanned his head back, non-believing to the fact that he just told her that. Sophia pulled out her cell phone to check the time before looking at an exhasted Chuck.
"You should forget everything I just told you."
A moment past, and Sophia spoke.
"Falling asleep? It's only 11:30."
"Who said anything about sleeping?"
Sophia giggled as Chuck sat back up, looking at her oddly. The face would be sickening by anyone who knows his everyday face; 'Mission : Find New Conquest'.
Sophia bit her lip, looked daringly at Chuck, then leaned in and kissed him. She then laid back, as if to fall asleep. Chuck was slightly in shock, but didn't want to show it. He hesitated for a moment, but leanned over and started to kiss her. She, at first, wanted to move away, then decieded not to. Instead, she gave in and kissed back. A rattling noise caused them both to jerk up. Nathaniel Archibald walked into the room, throwing his keys and wallet on the table near the door.
"Oh, hey. Didn't know you had someone in here. I'll go.."
"Nathaniel, don't you remember Sophia?"
Sophia moved her head to face Nate.
"Oh, wow. It's been a while. How are you?"
"Great. Just stopping by to see Chuck, I gotta be heading home soon. But we should all get together soon, all of us, to catch up."
Sophia stood up, smoothing out her dress where Chuck's hand had been right before Nate walked in.
"So soon? We just began to have fun," Chuck looked disappointed.
"I was actually just gonna grab my bookbag and I'd be heading home. Wanna catch a cab together?"
Sophia looked at a generous Nate, "Thanks, but I was gonna go to the bathroom real quick and I needed to talk to Chuck for a moment."
"Oh, okay. Well nice seeing you."
"Tell Blair I said 'Hi' "
"Will do. Bye Chuck," he grabbed his keys, wallet, and bookbag, "Nice to see you Sophia."
"Bye Nate. See you later."
He walked out the room, closing the door.
Sophia turned back to Chuck.
"You're amazing," Chuck was smiling the devilish smile of his.
"I try..." she stood and walked to the window.
"Great view you got."
"I agree," Chuck's eyes were on her body as she faced the other way, staring at the buildings in the city. He traced the curves of her hips with his eyes, lingering on her thieghs and bare legs.
Chuck stood and walked behind her, his hands ran from her hips to her shoulders, making Sophia shudder.
"Chuck..."
Before she could speak, Chuck pressed his lips against hers, making her knees go weak like before, but this time, she gave in to the feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know how good or bad it is.