Status: In Progress

Camp HalfBlood

Chapter 8 - Summers Over

A few weeks later, after Thalia's return, Chiron had been spending most of his time with her training her. Madison had only been having individual lessons once a week which she understood but she missed her time with him, more than she was willing to admit. It was the last day of summer and like many other campers, Madison was saying her goodbyes, packing and getting ready to head back to Upstate NY where she lived with her mortal Father. She hadn't had to say goodbye to Percy or Annabeth yet because the three of them always left together. The only person left was Chiron. Madison was hoping that when she went to the Great House to bid him farewell for the year, he'd be alone, as Thalia was spending the year at camp.

Madison walked into the Great House and was relieved to find Chiron alone in his office, "Hey Chiron, I just wanted to stop in and say goodbye. I can't wait for next summer," Madison said sweetly announcing her presence. Chiron smiled warmly at seeing her, "Feel free to come visit anytime over the summer. You and I still have much to do in terms of your training," he stated. Madison smiled in return, at the same time she made a decision and had to act before she lost the courage. "Chiron, do you trust me?" she asked, her voice filled with nervousness. Chiron raised an eyebrow in response, "Yes, Madison. Why?" Madison took a deep breath, gathering all her courage as she pulled a chair in front of him and stood on it to match his height. "What are you doing?" Chiron questioned, his tone now showing a hint of anxiety. Madison bit her lower lip and took a deep breath, "Close your eyes," she requested, her voice barely above a whisper. Chiron hesitated but did as he was asked. Once his eyes were closed, Madison leaned forward and gently placed her lips against his in the sweetest, most gentle kiss. Chiron didn't get time to react as she pulled back and climbed down from the chair, he inhaled to say something but she held up her hand. "Don't say anything. I don't expect anything," Madison stated as she turned and made her way out of his office and on her journey home.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: This is it y'all...Hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to review :) I have some ideas for a sequel so let me know if you want it. Again, thanks for reading!