Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Not To Be Touched

{Evelyn's Point of View}

"Hello mother." said Matthew as he kissed my left cheek.

"Matthew good to see you're alright." I hugged him.

He pulls out."You know I don't like to hug." He clearly got an accent from his trip.

"Let's eat." said Thomas. I nod and told the maids to take his things upstairs to his room.

We all sat on the breakfast table and started to eat.

"So tell me m'boy, how was England?" Thomas said.

"Cold." he stated bored.

"Made any friends?" I asked nonchalantly.

He smirks."Loads." like father like son."anything new here?"

"Besides the depression? Nothing." I said. I didn't want to mention my assistant since I didn't want him getting his hopes up. He shrugs his shoulder and continues to eat.

Soon he was done and finished his cup of blood.

"Going to my room to rest from the travel. Ships are long and boring." he said standing from his chair and headed up to his room.

"When are you going to tell him about the girl?" asked Thomas.

"Not yet... he doesn't need to know." I said.

"She needs to stay pure for what we're planning." Thomas pointed out.

"I know." I gritted my teeth and sent a death glare at him. He gulps and continues to eat. I raised from my seat and went to check on Matthew. As I was going up Olivia was coming down, I stopped her."Where is your sister?"

"In your son's bedroom ma'am."Olivia curtsied. I shot my head up in worry and continued my way up. I stopped at the door frame. Matthew had a tight grip on her arm.

"I'm..." she started.

"Matthew," I said in a warning tone. His eyes look at me.

"Mother, I didn't know you hired such a beautiful doll." he smirked, his eyes yearning for her, and her blood. I was not going to allowed that.

"Matthew let her go. Ms. Johnson has duties." I said.

[Let her go Matthew, she's a mortal not to be touched.] I said in his mind.

[Are you going to drain her?] he asked.

[We'll talk more, but right now I have to send her off.] I said

" Ms. Johnson. I need to talk to you later, right now there is a car outside to take your brother to the hospital. He's been sick for a while." I said, she seems surprised at first and the nods and walks away, not leaving without a glance at Matthew.

We wait until we know she's unable to hear our conversation.

"Where did you get her mother?" chuckled Matthew.

"Matthew, I'm telling you right now that girl is off limits. Don't you dare mess with her." I dangerously said.

"Why not? She's merely a mortal, just another dinner." Matthew said, his blue eyes turning black.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. All you have to know is that she is prohibited." I turned my heel and walked to the door and before I left he said.

"All the more fun."