Status: Active

Back to the Start

"And it was enchanting to meet you."

“So, I wanted to ask ‘Into your Arms’ the very beginning you say there’s a new girl in town, was it about someone specific?” Jeannette asked looking up from her notebook.

The guys looked at John, who smiled and looked down at his lap.

“Yeah, it was,” He said with a shrug.

The party was in full swing when John walked through the door. He smiled and nodded a lot of people as he pushed his way to the kitchen.

“Johnny Boy!” Kennedy yelled as he raised a red solo cup. “You made it!” He hoped down from the granite counter and swung an arm around his friend.

John laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I had dinner with my mom.” He said shrugging.

“Oh good ol’ Jenny. Well, let’s get you a drink.” Kennedy said with a grin.

As John stood near the keg with his friend, he looked up and saw a small blonde walk into the kitchen with Kennedy’s cousin Maria.

“Ken, who is that?” John asked nodding at the blonde. Her short tan legs were visible under white denim shorts, her tank top was cut off mid-stomach, and her body was toned. Her wavy light blonde hair fell down to her mid-back.

“That’s Madison, she just moved here.” Kennedy said before taking a gulp of his beer. “She moved into the house next door to Maria. They hit it off right away apparently.”

John watched as she laughed and talked with Maria. He saw other guys watch her, the way he was.

Kennedy grinned and shook his head. “So it starts.”


“And you fell in love with her?” Janette asked.

John sat and starred at her, he smiled and shrugged.

“Madison, this is my good friend John.” Kennedy said waving his hand in front of the singer.

John grinned and held out his hand; Madison put her small hand in his and smiled back.

“It’s nice to meet you John,” she said over the music.

“It’s nice to meet you too, you want a drink?” She smiled and nodded. “Okay, I’ll be right back.”

Madison turned and whispered to Maria as John headed back to the keg.

“You want to dance?” He asked when he reached the blonde and handed her a cup.

She grinned and grabbed his hand. She led him to the living room where bodies were smashed together. A DJ was set up in a corner; music was blasting from speakers set up through out the room.

John held his cup above his head, hoping not to spill the liquid anywhere.

“Just to warn you, I’m an excellent dancer,” Madison said in his ear.

He grinned and pulled her small body against his.

“I’d like to see you move.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I am starting a new story.
If you're confused, the band is being interviewed, each chapter will have the present and the italics is the past. Let me know if I should reverse the italics and make the present italics.

Also, let me know what you guys think!