Status: Active

Back to the Start

"And she made the shape of my heart with her hands."

“What are some things you guys must have when you go on tour?”

“I have to have water, Gatorade, and cereal.” Pat said smiling. Kennedy pointed at his band mate and nodded.

“I agree.”

“I need to have my lucky tee shirts, and my headphones.” Jared said shrugging.

John really didn’t want to say what he needed to have. He had brought it on the last three tours, and he felt embarrassed to say he still carried it.

Ever since Madison gave it to him, he always brought it. It hung out on his headboard at home, and stayed in his bunk on the road.

He shook his head when Janette looked at him, and Kennedy nodded.

“But, one time we forgot to buy cereal when we made a WalMart stop.” He said grinning.

John felt his heartbeat relax when his friend steered away the conversation.

“I have something for you,” Madison said bouncing through John’s room. He looked up from his laptop and grinned at the blonde.

“And what would that be?”

She held out a blue present bag and grinned. “It’s for when you’re gone.” She said handing him the bag and plopping on the dark blue comforter.

He spun in his computer chair to face her. She was wriggling her hands and her eyes were lit up.

He smiled softly as he opened the bag and pulled out white tissue paper.

His fingers brushed soft fur, it made him nervous, but he moved his hand further into the bag, and gripped the item.

He pulled out a small stuffed bear; the fur was really soft and blonde like Madison’s hair. It had a bow around an ear and had a heart on its chest.

“So you’ll have someone to cuddle with at night.” Madison said softly.

He looked up at her and grinned. He rolled himself across the dark hardwood floor. He pulled on her ankle, and she grinned.

“Thank you babe, I love it.”

“Good, I’m glad.” She leaned down and kissed him.

“But tonight, I’m cuddling with you.” He said running his free hand up her exposed leg. She winked and smiled.

“Obviously, she’s only really around for when I can’t be.”

“You know, no one has really given me something to take on the road.” John looked up at Madison who blushed.

He’d wanted to tell her for weeks he loved her, but he was nervous she’d freak out. They’d only really been dating for a couple of months.

“I don’t want you to be lonely.” She said shrugging. He smiled and stood up, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

“I think it’s more than that,’ He whispered before he kissed her forehead.

“And what would that be?” She asked, her lips tugging into a sly grin.

“That you love me.” He said shrugging a shoulder.

He watched her eyes grow big, and her lips parted. But he smiled and kissed her nose. “You don’t need to say anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I have up to here written, and I'm stuck. So, it maybe a little bit longer until I update again!

But let me know what you think!