Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

You're Like A Black Cat

*Alan's POV*

Austin was gone because he had to drop off Tino at the airport however Aaron was still here and I haven't really had time to spend with him seeing as Austin has been in town and took up most of my time. So naturally we chose to spend our day shopping and gossiping... we could practically be compared to 15 year old girls but honestly I loved doing this with him and vice versa. Once we arrived at the mall our first stop was the food court for some lunch. Today was a good day for me so eating didn't seem so vile to me as it usually is, after our 8 minute debate over which food place would be the best I settled on Panda Express and Aaron on Subway. We took a seat a good distance away from everyone else so we could talk without having to speak in too hushed of tones.

"So how are you and Aus doing" Aaron asked biting into one half of his turkey based sandwich.

"He asked me to be his boyfriend this morning in the shower" I smiled and felt some redness flow to my cheeks at the thought of the cute memory.

"Awww really what did you say"

"Yes of course he's like my dream guy of course I was taken kind of off guard because we were just in the middle of the shower but it was cute"

"How about the sex hmm I know that's gotta be good I heard you two at it this morning you woke me up" He rose his eyebrow at me jokingly giving me the judgmental look.

"Sorry about that I woke up horny and couldn't help it, but to answer your question he is literally a sex god like Aaron you don't even know" I answered in a beyond exaggerated tone to get the point that Austin was by far the best person I've ever slept with like how is someone even that talented in the means of sex like holy fuck.

"Hmm done anything kinky yet"

"Not yet but I've been thinking about some stuff I would like to do" I smirked slightly because my imagination was roaming with the millions of things me and Austin could do in bed the options were literally endless.

'Like what"

"Well I was thinking of dressing up as a cat tonight"

"Is he into dress up too?"

"I'm not sure but I guess we'll find out" We finished up our lunch and headed to Spencer's I needed a kitty outfit and thank god whenever me and Aaron go to the mall we go to a different one then the one we work at because if I walked into the Spencer's I work at I would never hear the end of this.

We made our way through the store looking for the kitty costume I desired. All the sex toys in the store excited me now that Austin and I established our relationship, thank god I was completely comfortable shopping for this stuff with Aaron because if I were alone or with anyone else I wouldn't even be in here. The thoughts of all the things I could do or what Austin could do to me with the toys in here were exciting me more than I thought please no boner that would be horrible.

"See anything you like by chance" Aaron asked trying to snap me out of my various sexy day dreams.

I realized I had taken my lip between my teeth and immediately released it "You have no idea"

'Well don't get too excited save that for later" We finally reached the costumes and of course there was more than one kitten costume to choose from.

"Should I get the black one or the white one" I picked up the two different packages trying to decipher which one I preferred.

"Hmmm I think the black one would look better on you"

"You think?"

"Yep" I set down the white costume deciding to side with Aaron he hasn't been wrong about any other decision yet so it was best to go with what he had said.

"I think that's all I need"

"You sure?"

"Yep and if I feel the need to get anything else I can always come back"

"Ok let's go" We headed to the register and checked out. Once done we left the mall figuring our shopping for the day was over.

During the car ride home I turned on some Paramore feeling the need to listen to Ignorance, I don't know what I loved so much about this song or this band but let me tell you Jeremy is so fucking hot and if I went straight for anyone it would be Hayley just saying. I lip-synced along to the many Paramore songs blaring through the speakers of Aaron's car. Still didn't have a car yet but I was very close to having enough, my mom had offered many times to buy one for me but I didn't need her pity money I was fine taking care of myself so that's why I've been so dead set on buying myself my own car. We pulled into the driveway and I saw Austin's rental car parked by the sidewalk. I had given him my key before he left just in case he got home before me and Aaron which apparently he had.

Aaron looked at me. "Do you want me to leave so you too can you know"

"You can unless you know you're interested in hearing us go at it until the early hours of tomorrow morning" I smirked at him watching his face turn to disgusted.

"Umm sorry but I'd rather just hear about it all tomorrow"

"Ok whatever you say" I sang stepping out of the car with my phone and bag in hand almost running up the steps I made my way to the large doors and opened the one on the left. "Austin"

The house was silent but within seconds Austin appeared at the glass doors that lead into the backyard one of them was open and he motioned for me to join him. I set the bag from Spencer's on the coffee table and let my curiosity of what was waiting for me outside take over. I hurried to the glass doors an saw Austin beginning to climb the ladder that lead into the tree house. I jogged over and scaled the ladder after him. Inside the small wooden house was a make-shift bed made of a few blankets and strategically scattered pillows, lining the walls were white Christmas lights they provided most of the light in here seeing as the sun was going to be setting in less than an hour so it was already fairly dark outside.

"I thought it would be nice to hang out here for awhile"

"This is amazing" The tree house really did look beautiful like wow I could stay up here forever.

"You like it?"

"I love it" We sat/semi laid down against the wall that faced the window which showed the mountains the sun was currently just peeking out from behind. I nuzzled myself into the side of Austin's body and he wrapped his arm around me while lacing the fingers of his free hand with mine letting them rest on his leg.

"So what did you do today princess?"

"Went to the mall with Aaron, had lunch and bought some stuff"

"What kind of stuff"

"Its a secret"

"Oh come on tell me please"

"Nope"

"Pppllleeeaaasssseee"

"Okay how about this instead of telling you I'll just show you"

"Okay"

"I'll be right back stay here" I descended the ladder and jogged back to the house retrieving the bag from the coffee table. Next I went into the nearest bathroom to put on the costume. I slid off my shirt and attempted to hook the black leather collar around my neck which was much easier said than done. After many failed trials I finally got lucky and got it to hook. I also removed my jeans and shoes before pulling the shear black stockings with little pink bows at the top over my legs. Okay next, I placed the kitty ears on my head. Mirror check, awww I look so cute. Okay now to Casey's room for eye liner. I rushed up the stairs and straight into Casey's room cutting across it to get to her bathroom. Thank got she left her make up bag here. I searched around it before finding the liquid eye liner. I leaned toward the mirror and carefully drew a little black dot along with three lines meant to be whiskers both of my cheeks. I took one last look at myself making sure I looked fine, I hope Austin likes this. I scurried the stairs and back into the backyard.

I took a deep breath and climbed back up the ladder. My heart was racing I really really hope he doesn't hate this or else I'm screwed. I finally made my way up and found Austin leaning on the windowsill I tip-toed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm back"

He spun around in my arms and looked down at me, his mouth dropped open. "Oh my god"

"What" He hates it I knew it he hates it oh god Alan how could you be so stupid.

"You look like really hot"

"Really"

"Yes" I could already feel him getting hard seeing as my body was pressed against his which in turn started to get me hard. He bit his lip and I could practically see the sexy things dancing around his mind I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do me my hormones have been raging all day and I'm honestly down for everything at this point.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took me forever to update I'm sorry