Complicated

Chapter 2

.:Sophia's POV:.

While the guys were in the main room with Larry discussing Mayhem Festival and other information that they needed to know, I aimlessly walked around as I stared at the instruments that were strewn about.

My heart stopping as my eyes landed on one personally.

Lightly dragging my fingers over the drum set that belonged to my brother. His smiling face pictured in my head, thinking of all the times I've seen him behind the drum and doing what he loves most. All the crazy faces he would give as he played, drumming as if he had eight arms instead of two.

Sitting where he once sat almost five years ago, I felt like he was here with me at this moment.
Tears fell down my cheeks, regret filling my heart.

Nobody knew my brother suffered from depression, he wouldn't show that side of him to anyone. Especially the fans. His death was an accident.

He would call me every night to talk about what was bothering him and I would give him the best advice I could give. I hate myself every single day, I felt as if I wasn't there enough for him. I didn't call enough. I didn't make him laugh enough.

Lacked in showing him life could be amazingly beautiful once you saw past the bad.

I failed him as a little sister. He needed me.

Arms wrapped around me, hugging me against their body. Almost jumping out of my skin, I looked up to be met with a pair of sad, jade colored eyes. A soft smile on his lips.

"You scared me, Zacky." I giggled lightly, wiping away any stray tears.

"Sorry. I did say your name." He apologized, wiping away a tear I missed. "What has you upset?"

Sighing, I looked down at the drum set. "I miss my brother."

Zacky rubbed my back. "He misses you too, Sophia. You know he's watching over you."

I nodded, sniffling. "Do - Do you think he's disappointed in me?"

Zacky grabbed my chin, frowning. "Why would he be disappointed in you?"

"Because of me and Brian." I frowned. "I'm not only sleeping with one of his best friends. But - But that best friend is married."

Zacky sighed, running his thumb over my chin. "I don't know how to answer that for you, Soph. Jim wants you happy. What makes you happy made him happy. Are you happy with Brian?"

I shrugged. "At times.

Zacky tilted his head. "Sophia, if you're not happy-"

"Sophia." Brian's voice entered the room.

Pulling my face free of Zacky's grasp, I looked over to see Brian walking over to us. Getting to my feet once Brian was practically in front of me, walking into his open arms. Brian glanced at Zacky before kissing me fully on the lips. His arms tightening around my little body.

"We're grabbing lunch." Brian said, tucking a some hair behind my ear.

I nodded at him, knowing what he means.

"I'll see you Zacky. Thanks for the talk." I smiled at him.

Zacky smirked, nodding. "Any time."

Brian wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side as he led us out the door. He glanced back at Zacky quickly before the door shut, a look of hatred clear in his features.

Brian held the passenger side door for me as I slid into his truck, watching him close my door then jog to the driver's side and getting in himself.

"Where we grabbing lunch?" I asked him, taking his hand in mine.

Giving my hand a squeeze, he smirked. "The guys want Taco Bell."

I scrunched my nose. "Oh God. Are you guys sick or something? That stuff is pretty much diarrhea."

Brian laughed, bringing our hands to his lips and kissing my hand. "It's really good, babe."

"Whatever you say." I giggled, kissing his cheek.

Brian smiled over at me, pulling into an empty parking lot behind the abandoned mall. He leaned back in his seat, looking at me with a smirk.

"I say you hop on over here and give me a ride." Brian tugged on my hand.

I smirked. "You know, you don't always get what you want."

Brian leaned over to whisper in my ear, rubbing my thigh. "I always get what I want, baby girl."

Biting my lip, I grinned as I hopped on top of Brian's lap. Straddling his waist as I crashed my lips onto his thin ones, my fingers snaking in his hair and pulling it roughly. Earning a moan from Brian as he pulled my panties off from under my skirt.

I hated to love him. Just him simply whispering what he wants in my ear had me ready for him. I craved for him. Craved his dominance over me.

Brian's sex was one that had you coming back for more.

His lips never left your skin. His hands leave no area untouched while he plunges himself deep within you. Reaching farther than you could imagine. All ten inches pleasuring you. Him making you bend and move in ways you thought you would break in half.

"Harder, baby." Brian growled, hands tightening on my hips as I rode him. "Fuck! Take it all in!"

The tone of his voice made me automatically ride him faster and harder, our moans getting even louder than before as the truck rocked back and forth more.

"Sophia!" Brian yelled my name loudly as he tossed his head back against the seat, releasing himself deep within me and soon after I came for him as well.

Laying my head in the crook of his neck, the both of us trying to slow our breathing. Feeling his heart beating rapidly with mine. Brian kissed the top of my head.

"You are... Amazing." He breathed out, sliding his hands under my skirt and grabbing a handful of my ass.

I bit my lip. "You're.. Perfect." I pressed my lips to his once more.

To ruin our moment once again, his phone started playing Just A Kiss. When I sighed he gave me a weak smile before answering her call.

"Hey, baby." He greeted her, refusing to look at me. "Yeah, I'm in the truck about to grab lunch for the guys... Yeah I'm alone... Oh are you? That sounds sexy..." He chuckled. "Send me a picture tonight.. I look forward to it.... Yeah.... I love you more, baby girl. I can't wait until you come home... Bye." Brian snapped the phone shut.

Rolling my eyes, I crawled off his lap and got back into my seat. Sliding my panties back on as he started the truck up and began driving to Taco Bell.

"So what's going to happen to us when she comes home?" I asked him as we began driving back to the studio.

"Not now, Sophia." Brian grumbled, staring at the road.

With raised eyebrows, I just stared at him in disbelief.

Not now? The fuck do you mean not now?

Shaking my head at him, I looked out my window before I snapped on him.

Fine, he doesn't want to talk about this right now? I'll save it for later when he has nowhere to run or distract him.

I'll be damned if he blows me off.