Complex

one

We're kissing, lips touching, moans leaving his mouth. My back's against the cold wooden door, trying to regain my breathing. Tear marks remaining on my cheeks as his shouts haunt my mind, telling me how useless I am. But now, now, he's kissing me like he needs it, that he lives off it. Our arguments always ending like this, kissing and sex.

He parted, looking at me, breathing heavily. "Like a prostitute," he whispered, his lips following my jawline. I closed my eyes, pretending it didn't hurt. That I wasn't affected by his words. His phone is ringing, that annoying ringtone assigned to her. I opened my eyes at the sound of it, watching him take it out. He answered the phone and I looked away, biting on my lip so no tears would fall. His long fingers gripped my chin, forcing me to look at him. He chuckled, digging his fingernails into my skin.

"Stop," I whispered, not loud enough for her to hear. My hand grasped onto his wrist, his grip got tighter. He dragged his hand down my neck, I gasped in shock. "Please," I begged as he continued to talk on the phone.

He chuckled, something he hardly never does when he's with me. She must be a big influence on him. "I love you too," he said slowly, almost taunting me. I watched as he hung up on her, his eyes staring into mine. He moved his hand, standing backwards. "You nearly blew my cover, bitch," he spat, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"You nearly broke all of my skin, you bastard," I retorted, smirking slightly. His fingers grazed over the marks left on my skin, a few drawing blood. "You should really stop sneaking around, Isaac," I warned him, running my hand through his hair. His lips were on mine again, his phone falling to the floor. He walks backwards, towards my bed, I know what he wants. My hands push against his chest as his hand on my head forced me to kiss back.

A bang from outside the room startles us both. His mouth leaves mine, frowning as he pushes me away. I breathe slowly, trying to calm down. "I thought you said no-one was home," he snapped, staring at me. I opened my mouth to argue when I heard my name being called.

"You've got to go, quickly," I told him, rushing towards the window to open it. Although being cliche, it's a very useful method. He walked towards the window, grabbing my chin one more time, kissing my lips before climbing out of it.

He smirks at me. "Tomorrow, the normal place, okay'?" He asked, I nodded. I made motions with my hands for him to move faster as I heard footsteps outside my door. I shut the window after watching him climb down. Breathe in, breathe out. I could relax.