Status: Please enjoy! <3

Bound by Fate

Prologue - Best Friends

The sun was shinning from a crystal blue sky. It was gonna be a warm day today. Little 5 years old Ashley Purdy was holding his mother's hand as she dragged him with her towards the big white castle a little outside town.
Little Ashley tried to resist his mother. He didn't want to go with mom to work. He wanted to stay at home and play with mom's pen and papers. (drawing)
"NO MOM!" The little kid screamed as his mother pulled him closer and closer to the castle.
"Shut up Ashley" His mother snapped. "You know very well that your brother nor dad can take care of you, and you are old enough to take care of yourself for today" His mother said pulling him into the cooler white castle.
"Mrs Purdy" A man said. "The children will be in the prince's toy room"
"Thank you" Ashley's mom said, dragging Ashley somewhere he didn't want to go.
The inside of the castle was just as bright and beautiful as the outside. The walls were white and the floors were held in a light blue color. It was all shining brightly, and soon Ashley was too busy looking to notice that his mother was dragging him around. There was big windows, and through them you could see the town. Ashley wanted to go and see, if he could see their house from there but his mother was walking too fast. On the other side there was white big doors. Now Ashley's mother stopped by one of those.
The door opened and behind it was a room full of toys and other amazing things. Ashley had never ever in his young life seen anything like it.
In the middle of the room on little pillows were sitting four other kids. Three boys and a girl.
"Ashley go say hi" Ashley's mother said pushing her kid forward. She kissed his cheek quickly. "I'll pick you up later" she said before shutting the door and leaving.
"You don't use to be here" one of the boys said.
Ashley looked down shyly. "No" he mumbled.
"We don't either" the girl said. "I'm Sammi" she said. "That's CC" she pointed to a somewhat fat kid "The rude guy is Jake" she pointed to the one who had first spoken. "and that's Jinxx" she said "now what's your name?"
"Ashley" Ashley mumbled, taking a pillow and sitting down on it.
The door was now opened again and two men held it open for a little sad boy who came in just then. His eyes were as blue as the sky, that was all Ashley noticed.
"Bow down to your prince" one of the men said.
All five kids stood up and bowed to the little boy in front of them. He was only a little older than Ashley. Was he the prince?
The door shut behind the prince and he looked up. "I'm sorry. You don't have to do that" He said. "I'm Andy" He said in the same breath.
Sammi took the presentation around, again, she appeared to be the more talkative one, despite how nervous she was. All the others were nervous as well. None of them knew each other and only the prince had been to this room before.
"So what shall we do?" Andy asked.
"I don't know" CC said. "eat?"
"You shouldn't" Jake commented.
"MEANIE!!!" CC cried.
"STOP IT!!!" Sammi yelled. "We have to make friends or this will never work"
"Alright" Jinxx said "I am Jinxx and you are now all my besties!" He said formally.
"I am Sammi and you are now all my besties" Sammi said in the same formal tone.
The others repeated, using their own names. As Andy and Ashley said their promise, they looked at one another, and both of them felt that the friendship between the two of them would be something more special than they would ever dare to imagine.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it the first chapter of a new story. head start.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Please leave a comment and whatever else you reel like doing.

Jackie ^_^