Status: This is a work in progress so your going to get what we already have now and then the updates will be a little slower after. but please, stay with us! were hoping to make this a world that you can all attach yourselves to :) much love and happy writing :)

Crimson Feathers

Wynter Constantino

I swear, today there couldn't have been anymore chaos. Today was the day that the night class were coming to give a report to the council. Of course, everyone always made a fuss about it. But this was nothing compared to when they would get here. The chattering and everything from both boys and girls. I thought it was ridiculous. I didn't know any of them personally but I got the feeling that they didn't want to be looked at under a microscope.
I pictured myself meeting one of them and treating them with the normalcy that they deserve. There was one thing though, as soon as they walked through the hallway, there was a very deep feeling of beauty coursing through my veins. Gasps erupted form the girls and the guys tried they're best to pretend that they didn't care.
I caught one of the boys attention. There was no doubt that he was extremely beautiful. They all were. Two guys and one girl, all tall, fit, lean and everything just shy of literally glowing. And yet I found the strength to turn away from his gaze to my locker.

"Fascinating huh?" said my best friend Charlie. She was just one of out group of four. There was Greyson and Cicely also.

"I don't think that they're anything to get googlie eyes at. " I pushed a book in the top part of my locker and felt a tingle go down my spine when the guy that I had caught the attention of whispered in my ear.

"That's nothing a vampire can't change." and then he walked away, his ego flowing away with him. There was no way I couldn't admire him though. Deep green eyes, lush golden hair. Not really my type but none the less sweet like candy to all eyes. And you heard it right, vampires. Phoenixville north Carolina. A very close knit community that fortunately accepts the fact that vampires have taken to our quaint little town. None of us students know anything about how any of it works. The question has always just been how they have been fed. We all just hoped it was...safe? Really, as common as it was to have vampires in our town, it was still something that no one ever got used to. Especially since you always knew when one was around. Like Mr. Hotshot rubbing in his obvious beauty into our faces, they were really hard to miss.
The three here today were day bloods. The sun was their friend and they were the only vampires able to walk among us. And the look on all of the girls faces crowding the hallway, said that the three of them were grateful. Charlie followed me to class. A room full of fuck ups and non educated kids slumped over their desks trying not to fall asleep. Chemistry, the worst class ever. Even Mr.Bronchis was at his desk, a look on his face that read he was dreading the moment to stand in front of us and waste his time speaking a language that none of us would understand. I half expected him to tell us to take out our books and pretend like we aren't wasting our parents money here. But instead he gathered his worksheets and gave instructions.
Unlike all of them, charlie and I went into nerd mode and took notes while Mr.Bronchis gave us a lecture. In the background I could hear two girls behind us on the next level up talking about a new person. how they were expecting her here and thinking of how she might look. To be honest i was sucked into their words and pulled out of Bronchis's. A change was coming. I felt a calling. I didn't know why but I was captivated already.
♠ ♠ ♠
hurray! comments and subscriptions and stuff :) much love y'all :)