Status: This is a work in progress so your going to get what we already have now and then the updates will be a little slower after. but please, stay with us! were hoping to make this a world that you can all attach yourselves to :) much love and happy writing :)

Crimson Feathers

Summer Wise

"Its here!" I heard my mom yell up the steps to me.

Hurriedly I put down my book. Could it really be here? I jumped up and ran down the stairs and she handed it to me once I reached the bottom. I looked up at her. This was the moment we had been waiting for, the moment I had worked so hard for.
About month ago I had taken an entrance exam for a very high class american school. The top score would get a scholarship and this was my only chance to get an education. I thought I was worthy. And when I tore open the envelope and apparently they thought I was too. I nearly stopped breathing reading the "congratulations" at the top of the paper in my hands.

"You did it baby!" my mom yelled into the silence of our house.

"I'm..I can't believe it!...I'm going to Knight Academy!" I said excitedly, hugging my mother who proudly twirled me around.

She wept and I smiled as I lightly brushed away the tears streaming down her cheeks. She brushed back my blonde hair and said, "you better try your hardest, but have fun...and don't let them boys get to you."

I smiled at her. I just couldn't believe this. This Australian, blonde haired, green eyed girl was going places. Finally going places.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter! WHOOOOO! lol tell us what you think. much love and happy writing! <3