A Broken Heart

Ten Years

Ten years later I am happy to announce that everything has been perfect here in Florida I ended up meeting the perfect guy who is super kind hearted has a great personality and a good career that keeps him financially stable. Antonio and I met when I was working at the beer gardens for a music festival. I was instantly drawn to him because of his sexy smile and dark brown eyes we agreed to have a few beers and began talking for hours about life and careers we agreed to exchange contact info and keep in touch more, we happened to meet up again this time at a carnival and we shared our first kiss on the top of the ferris wheel.

After about a year or so of being together he decided to plan a special evening for the two of us and of course I had no idea of anything except dress nice. Antonio and I drove for what felt like a good hour after helping me out of the car he kept leading me down a path I heard a lot of bells and whistles but for all I knew we were in an arcade after removing his hands we were in front of the ferris wheel. We decided to go on it and once we got to the top we waited a minute and then he went into this nervous speech about how much I meant to him next thing I knew he pulled out a ring box and proposed I of course said yes.

About a day after I got engaged to Antonio I decided to tell my aunt about the good news she decided that the we should have an engagement party so we invited some of our close friends and had a great time full of appetizers and overall good company we also got a few pictures taken of us to put in frames. The two of us decided to wait several months before we got married out of town at a little resort the wedding turned out to be small but intimate and my sister was my maid of honor.