Romeo and Juliet Ain't Got Nothing on Us

chapter 2

The next morning,i was forced to drag myself into school with the worlds worst hangover.When i got to our usual meeting spot around the benches in the middle of the school grounds,the others didn't look much better than i did."Fucking hell,how much did you drink last night?"James asked me,and i laughed."Enough to not remember how i got home."I replied,and they grinned."We remember!"They all sang childishly,and i raised an eyebrow."You hitched a ride on a sexy devil boy's back!"Matt told me,and i grinned."Oh,i remember him....What was his name...?"I murmured to myself,just as someone elbowed me in the back on their way past.I spun round and saw my two enemies,who'd been chosen before birth,Rhys Lewis and Gavin Butler.My parents and their parents hated each other,so we hated each other."Watch where you're going,you fucking piece of scum!"I snarled at Gavin,who spun back around to face me."It's your fucking fault for getting in my fucking road!"He snarled,and as i moved forward to throw a swing at him,the bell went,and Matt grabbed my arm."Come on,Sean,he's not worth it."He murmured,then dragged me away,towards our English class.

We were in English,in complete silence,in the middle of an exam,when the realisation hit me,and my head shot up."Oh,shit!"I yelled,and the entire class burst out laughing."Get out of this class room,now!"The teacher snarled,and the others instantly jumped to my defence as i got to my feet."That's completely out of line!""that's so unfair,sir!""He didn't fucking do anything!"They all yelled at the same time."That's it,get out,all four of you!"He yelled,and we all left,yelling obscenities at him as we went.While we stood in the hall,throwing random pieces of paper at each other,Matt turned to me."What the fuck was that about,anyway?"He asked,but i was still in a daze from my realisation.He laughed and waved his hand in front of my face."Earth to space cadet!"He yelled,and i jumped and turned to him."Sorry,what d'you say?"I asked,and he repeated his question."I-i made out with Gavin Butler last night...."I murmured,and his jaw dropped."Why the fuck did you do that?!"He screeched,and i shrugged."Cause i was too drunk to recognise him,even after he told me his name..."I replied,and he shook his head."Now i know why you don't drink..."He laughed,and i nodded."So,he was sexy devil boy?"He asked,and i nodded,just as Gavin and Rhys walked past,sneering at us."Would you look at that,even the teachers can't stand to look at their ugly excuses for faces anymore."Gavin laughed coldly."Funny,Butler,you didn't seem to think Sean was that ugly last night."Matt replied mockingly,and Gavin glared at Matt."What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"He snarled,and i elbowed Matt to shut him up."Oh,so you don't remember making out with a certain angel last night,then?"Matt asked,and Gavin glared at me."That was you?!"He snarled,and i smirked."Yeah,unfortunately for me.I wouldn't have went near you if i hadn't been so fucking drunk."I snarled back,and he smirked."I always knew you were a fucking fag."He sneered,and i laughed coldly."You're one to talk!You were the one that kissed me!"I replied,and he snarled and stormed away,Rhys at his back.

I had just came out of Maths last period,and was on my way to the main doors,when i felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders from behind and drag me into an empty classroom.The person kicked the door shut,spun me round and slammed his lips against mine before i got a chance to see who they belonged to.I managed to push him away just as he was snaking his tongue into my mouth,and came face to face with Gavin."Whatever joke you're trying to play,i don't want to be part of it."I snarled,and went to leave,but he grabbed my arm."It's no joke..."He replied softly,and i turned back to him."Then what the fuck are you playing at?"I asked,his soft tone surprising me enough to take some of the sharpness from my voice.As his reply,he pulled me close to him and kissed me,alot more softly than he had the first time.This time,i decided not to struggle against him,and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me up against the door and slowly slid his tongue into my mouth.He started tracing slow circles on the roof of my mouth,and i gripped his hair,moaning softly.

We'd just pulled away,both grinning,when someone tried to open the door that i was still up against,then started hammering on it."Sean!You in there?"Matt yelled through,and i sighed."I gotta go,but we've definitely gotta do this again."I murmured,and Gavin grinned.I kissed him quickly,then opened the door and slid around it."What the hell were you doing in there?"Snoz asked,and i shrugged."I dropped my phone in there earlier,i went back to get it."I lied quickly,then started walking towards the main doors,ignoring the suspicious looks the others were giving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
see,it's getting kinda interesting,huh?