Status: Non-Active... Basically Discontinued...

Moonlit Torture

Meeting "THE" Boys

The three girls were the best of friend, they did everything together. Shopping, sleepovers, you name it. Today they were at the mall. But little did they know, that today was the day something they always wanted to happen, would. Alyssa was 20, Arya was and 18, and Lilli was 15. You wouldn't have guessed that they were years apart, especially with how they acted. They were all in Pacsun, trying on everything they could find that looked cute.

"Look at this!" Lilli said, trying on some big sunglasses. They all laughed at the funny face she made, getting many stares from the people in the store including the manager but they didn't care. For about another 10 minutes they tried on sunglasses, posing for pictures that
they took on their phones and laughed harder than they ever had. When Alyssa was trying on sunglasses, holding up a shirt to the front of her while Lilli watched they both noticed that Arya had gotten quiet.

"Hey Arya, are you okay? You got real quiet..." Alyssa trailed off, looking to her and what she was looking at, her jaw hanging open.

"OMJ.... it's... th-the.. Jonas Brothers.." Arya gasped as she spoke.

"Guys...don't freak I mean...I think we should stay calm and..." Lilli says then squealed. Alyssa and Arya giggled at her reaction after what she had said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe looked over in their direction, the girls had caught his attention. They were laughing and trying things on. Just having a good time, ignoring the dirty looks. He liked that. "Nick! Kevin! Do you see those three girls in Pacsun, right there?" Joe asked as he gestured towards Arya, Alyssa, and Lilli.

"Damn! That girl is HOT!" Kevin said as he pointed to Alyssa.


[A/N: It's not polite to point Kevin!]

"Dude no. The one in the mini-dress is what I'm talking about." Nick said staring at Lilli.

[A/N: Or to stare...Nick...]

"The only one that's serious is the one in the sunglasses with the diamonds down the side." Joe said kinda staring at Arya, trying not to make it obvious.

[A/N: Don't even get me started on you, Joe... Drool alert?]

The girls had noticed by now. "Let's go talk to them." Alyssa said as started putting all the stuff she had picked up back. Lilli and Arya did the same. They walked over to where the boys were hanging out.

"Uh . . Hi. I'm Lilli." Lilli said waving a little and a huge smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alyssa: Hey this is just the first part....Kinda somewhat informational.. So bear with us here. Lilli and I will be coming out with much more. We have a lot written, but that's all I can say for now!

Feedback PLEASE!!!! And tell your friends! Both is EXTREMELY appreciated!!!!!!!!!!