Sequel: Death #3
Status: Well its an older storie of mine sooo.

Death

Brothers Weirdo.

The next morning she sat on the couch in her p-js watching Pokemon. Ben rushed in turning off the tv and stareing at Death."Listen you have five minutes befor my friend walks through the door. so get lost." Death smiled " yeah right." she flew upstairs and changed into her sucide silence tee and black skinny jeans. she flew down the stairs into the kintchen to get Nutella.She walked out of the kitchen into the living room to be greated by her brother and his friend. His friend was a tall brown haired boy with blue eyes. "this is my sister Death the one i always talk about." The boy laughted." Your not ugly . im Brice." his eyes shot red."my faters a demon." Death smiled rushed off upstairs to the sound of her phone. Anne called."Girly come chill. im in town with Adison and Alice. Plz come im begging you bro." Death grabbed her board and left.

That night she ate with them then slowly skated home. She thought Ben and Brice would still be up but to her suprize they were sound asleep. So she kicked off her chuck taylers . hen she shoved Brices legs off the couch and watched Pokemon for a while. She looked over and noticed it was one am. She neded sleep so she slugged up to bed. Thirty minutes later she herd her door open. she rose up in her bed silently "Ben go to bed is late." she mumbled quietly.Soon she noticed it was Brice. "hey im really sorry..i didn't mean to wake you up." he looked at the floor." hey its fine. would you like to sit?"She said with kind eyes.She patted thbed next to her. Brice smiled and sat down. They sat in silence for a few moments till Brice broke the silence."your really cool.your brother makes you seem like some monster." He looked into her eyes."oh. well he's kinda right." Brice shook his head and brushed her hair behind her ear. " no he's not . your the most beautiful creacher I've ever seen." Death began to blush. Brice hugged her softly."your brother will never know about this talk. " Death smiled."yes . witch reminds me. he will kill if he finds you in here. you might wanna go." Brice smilled."ok georgious night." Death smiled "night cutie."
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... someones in love ..... hope Ben doesn't ever know! Well next chapter coming soon bros. Bye!