Sequel: Death #3
Status: Well its an older storie of mine sooo.

Death

All Alone

the next morning she creeped down stairs and left for he skate park. Ben and Brice sat in silence." Ben i....i think .... i like your sister. " Ben smiled. "cool. sucks to be you tho.she likes a jock. "

Death skated around .Kellin soon skated up. " Hey ! how's my girl?" Death smiled." im not your girl and im fine . How's u and Chrystel? Thx Kellin thx." She then skated home with tears in her eyes. Everyone in her life was just gone. Hours later a rock hit her window. with out hesitation she opened the window. She was then knocked to the ground by a smiling figure. She stood up and closed the window. She turned around to see Brice. He noticed she had been crying. " Death whats wrong?" he hugged her. " Everyone is gone . Max , Josh everyone ." Brice smiled " not everyone . you still have me. death wil you be mine?" Death smiled and nodded."yes Brice.Yes."

Tonight was the first night of spring break . They were all going to a party up in the mountains.That night they took off for the party it was two hours away but it was worth it. As soon as they got there they herd Punk music from a distance and saw the flickering light from the fire through the trees .Soon they were at the fire pit. Everyone took off in their own direction. Death took off into the woods to relax. she soon came back to find Ben and Max drinking 20% of what they had in the cooler . Then her eyes filled with tears. There sat Brice and Stephy kissing by the fire pit. Se then took off into the woods with vampireic speed. She soon found herself in a clearing with a boy leaning up against a tree looking dead at her. "Hello Death..... should i just leave? I'm really sorry ... wait .... are you crying!" the boy rushed over with Pre-Devil speed. " Hey . Its ganna be ok. Listen to this - . " he handed her his ipod." Push play. Just give it back next time we see eack other. " he hugged her and took off. She pushed play and and Savior- BVB . She played it over and over. She then whent back and then everyone left about an hour later. she took her drunk brother home and Brice went home with Stephy. As soon as they got home Ben went straight to bed and so did she.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it sucks Brice cheated but the boy in the woods is pretty cute. Read the next Chapter to find out what happens next. Bye!