Maneater

Task 2 & 3

Task two involved me calling a bunch of local venues, and finding one that would hold our concert on such short notice. I was able to book the 28th of June, at the DTE Energy Music Theater. After I completed that task I went back to Dan to check in.
"Good, now the only thing that we need are bands," Dan said pushing his hair back.

"I think I have an idea," I said.

"Good, then you get on it, and I will work on finding some other bands," I nodded before leaving to go find Ray.

I found Ray and the Panic guys talking to Daisy.
"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Ryan Ross who wasn't in the conversation that the rest of his band was currently having.

"Sure," Ryan said.

"Do you have a show planned for June 28th?"

"I'm not sure why?" Ryan asked.

"Dan wants to start an annual summer concert and he wants to start this year, and we need some bands to play the concert," I explained.

"Let me call our manager and a few of a friends, I'll get you some people for your concert," Ryan said.

"Thank you your the best!" I said.

"Thanks," he laughed, "We should exchange numbers so I can get a hold of you."

"Right, here hand me your phone," I said. He handed me his phone and I dialed my number, and called my phone before handing it back to him.

"There you go," I said.

"Alright, I'll call our manager now, can you tell the guys I had to make a call if they ask?"

"Sure," I said before he walked off. I sat down in a near by chair and saved Ryan's number in my contacts.

"What are you doing?" Brendon asked.

"Saving Ryan's number," I said before shutting my phone.

"Why did he give you his number?"

"He's helping me with something," I said.

"With what?" Brendon said.

"He is helping me find a monkey that we can give away as a prize," I said very seriously.

"No he isn't."

"Yes he is," I said before Ryan ran back with a huge smile on his face.

"We're free," he said.

"Yay!" I smiled.

"What are you talking about?" Brendon whined.

"I told you a monkey," I said before pulling Ryan away.

"A monkey?"

"I don't know honestly," I laughed.

"Okay, so what bands do you want me to call?"

"Fall Out Boy, Cobra, Starship, The Academy Is, Paramore, Gym Class Heroes, Cute is What We Aim For, um and whoever else you can get a hold of."

"Alright," Ryan laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update!!

I'm like ADHD and I get distracted super easy

So Wrong It's Right
Don't Forget To Speak

Read those!!!
For more Panic pleasures