Status: slow process

CM Punk's Daughter

crazy

I was so mad at my dad, I coudn't believe he was making me go see a therapist. Today, my dad and I were heading out to the Royal Rumble pay per view, this was the last apperance he was going to make before his break. I felt guilty that my dad has to take a break because of me. He loves his job but he has to take care of me, all cause I'm freaking crazy. I was in my dads locker room, just looking around waiting for my dad. While he went to catering.
"Hey, Ariel"
It was April, she was my dads current girlfriend. I hated her, I wish my dad. had stayed with Amy but April had to come and ruin everything. April sat down next to me.
"Hi."
"So, how are you?"
"I'm fine"
I said dryly. I turned towards April.
"April, how do you feel about playing a crazy person on screen."
"Its fun, I like it"
"Well its not fun when your actually crazy! You know April I'm crazy, I'm fucking crazy!"
"ARIEL!"
I heard my dad yell. I turned around and saw my dad looking mad and ready to explode. I started shaking.
"I thought I told you not to say that!"
I was shaking a lot, I seriously can"t handle my dad yelling at me.
"Dammit Ariel, I don't know what to do with you"
He had his hands on his hips and he was just staring at me.
I tried to calm down but I couldn't, my dad started walking towards me.
"Ariel get up."
I didn't get up, I was to scared.
"Ariel, get up now."
"No, dad. I'm sorry I won't say that again. I'm sorry."
"Ariel, you aren't going to get out of this. So get up now."
I got up, my dad started pushing me towards the restroom his locker room had.
"April, could you give us a minute."
"Yeah, I'll be in catering."
We went in the restroom, my dad closed the restroom door at looked at me. I went to the corner of the restroom. At this point I was crying and shaking.
"Ariel, you make this so hard to do."
"Then don't. Please dad I'll be good."
"No, you need to learn to not disobey me. Ariel I'm your dad not your friend you could just shrug off."
My dad walked towards me ,grabbed my arm and held onto me.
I started having trouble breathing,
"Ariel calm down" my dad said in a calmer tone
I started having an anxiety attack. My dad made me look at him.
"Ariel, breath sweetie breath, I'm not going to punish you. Just breath baby."
"I...need.....medicine"
My dad walked out the restroom and went to get my medicine.
"Here"
My dad handed me a pill and a water bottle. I took it and swallowed it. My dad guided me out of the restroom and to the couch in the locker room. He sat down next to me and hugged me and rubbed my back in a sothing way. I was starting to calm down.
"Babygirl, I need to go get ready are you okay being here without me."
I shook my head no and held him tighter. He got his phone and called Naomi. She was one of the very few people I was comfortable. He asked her if she could come watch me. A couple minutes later Naomi walked in.
"Hello"
"Hey Naomi, thanks for coming. She just took her medicine so she'll be okay. Ariel, I have to go now."
"No, stay please." I said not letting go of him.
"Ariel, you know I cant stay."
"Please dad." I said starting to cry.
"Sweetie, I'm here. And uce is going to come to. You'll be here with us. And we'll watch your dads match." Naomi told me
"Okay." I said finally letting go of my dad.
"I'll be back sweetie." My dad said kissing me on the forehead and leaving to go get ready.