My Little Killer

With Great Power

“Onyx!” Allen cries out. “We have no shots anymore!” Allen cries out. It was St. Patrick’s Day and the Hall was packed with people. Onyx is having a hard time moving through the people to serve them. She hears Allen’s call and hurries back to the front. “What?”
“No shots.” Allen says as he severs a huge glass of ale.
“I’ll go to the basement and get some” Onyx says.
“I’ll do it. Serve people here” Allen interrupts her. He still doesn’t’ trust her since the winter accident. Onyx knows it too; she looks hurt but agreed and yells at a customer that wants more to drink. “Hold your panties!” She shouts. “You can wait for another brandy!!!”
Allen smiles and heads to the cellar. Onyx keeps up with the crowd as long as she can with a few of the other staff that Allen hired for holiday. She buzzes past one costumer and stop in her tracks. The smell of Sulfur makes her lock onto the source. A young woman is talking to an older man. Her long finger nails tap the wooden table with impatience.
“Hey! Wench!”
Onyx turns back to the one that demanded more brandy and scowled. “Call me that again and I’ll you blood into brandy” It makes the man quiet down instantly and the others around him laugh. The assassin smirks at him and heads over to the young woman. “Excuse me, but I thought you asked for me?”
“Yes!” the woman shouts as if being saved from the man. “Can I have… uh… whiskey?”
“Aren’t you a little delicate for whiskey?” the man asks.
“You shut up!” The woman hisses.
“Children please, no fighting” Onyx says. “I’ll get you some” She eyes them both wondering who’s the demon. She wishes that Lucifer and Crowley were still as sensitive to energies as they were before. Now they are no more sensitive than her. Lucifer only had three major powers; healing, dream walking and his white light. Crowley is virtually human with Hell’s door temporarily shut for them. She sees them in deep conversation and decides not to bother them.
“Is that Tauriel?” Lucifer asks.
“Yup” Crowley says looking over at the demon.
“I thought she was dead” Lucifer asks. “That angel killed her”
“Obviously not” Crowley stands up. “She was the only demon to have stripped an angel’s grace… and survive”
“That bitch has guts” Lucifer smirks. “Wanna chat?”
“She’s on Abbadon’s side” Crowley frowns. “No thanks”
Lucifer chuckles and sees Onyx finally resting at the bar. “Onyx!”
“What!?” She growls and relaxes when she sees that her friend had called her. “Sorry. I’m sick of people calling my name.”
“I imagine” Crowley rolls his eyes. “Why not we go somewhere less crowded and without other demons”
“So you sense it too?” Onyx asks.
“Her name is Tauriel.” Lucifer says. “Stole an Angel’s grace and lived”
“Oh my gosh. Does she know how lucky she is?” Onyx asks.
Crowley shrugs, uncaring. “So what, let’s go”
“Agreed” Onyx says and the three head out. Crowley has to use the loop hole to get out of the trap which takes a little longer.
“She’s not gonna be lucky anymore” Onyx says. “She can’t get out of the Hall”
“She’s not a demon anymore” Crowley says.
“But I felt…” Onyx begins.
“She’s human” Lucifer says. “She may have lived but she’s got no power”
“I feel for her” Crowley grumbles.
“You’ll get it back. That spell only lasts for so long” Onyx says. “I’ve done some research on it.”
“good” Lucifer says. “I hate having this little”
“I have none but my senses. Be grateful that you have what you have” Onyx mumbles.
Lucifer scuffs in irritation. “You have great power. It’s coming”
“Whoopie” Onyx says unenthusiastically.
As they head past a small bakery, they all seem to see Furfur standing in the window.
You saw that right?” Onyx asks.
“She’s playing tricks” Lucifer says and keeps walking.
“But…” Onyx pauses and looks back.
“Come on, Kitten. She’s trying to mess with you” Crowley calls.
Onyx sighs and patters after. She feels a hand on her shoulder and turns to see Abbadon grinning at her. “Come home” The demoness says and poofs her away. All this happens in less than 3 seconds and the boys don’t even notice until Onyx’s energy vanishes.
“Bollucks” Crowley snarls.
“I could have seen that coming if Hell wasn’t shut!” Lucifer rages.
Crowley hears hounds in the distance and grins. “They’ll find her” He says and calls to his hound. “Here boy, here Growly”
2 Hell Hounds come up, gnashing their teeth. “Juliet” Lucifer calls. “Find Onyx” he says and the hound races off. Growly sits waiting his orders. The demon tells it to find Furfur and bring her to them.
“You actually want her to come?” Lucifer asks.
“She’ll talk to me” Crowley smirks. “I’ll make her spill”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onyx awakes in a small apartment to find herself alone. “If this is what she meant by home… well she’s pretty wrong” Onyx talks to herself to calm her nerves. She stands and looks out the window. She’s at least 10 or 11 stories high and locked in the room. There’s an Athame blade on the torn up bed. “Are you asking to be killed?” Onyx asks aloud. “Ok whatever” She says and kicks the door down. She yelps to find a long drop waiting for her. The assassin leans back to avoid falling and scrambles away from the edge. “Oh very funny. Look into my dreams, bitch!” She shouts and hears laughter echo through the room.
“I said go home but I want to have a little fun first. You’re not dreaming, I made sure of that.
“Then where am I?” Onyx asks.
“Home… ish. You’re in London, deary”
“Why bring me here?” Onyx asks.
“I want your power. I can only get them if you have them.”
“Huh?” Onyx asks confused.
“You need to find them first, you idiot” Abbadon hisses.
“that might take a while” Onyx sys and heads back into the room. “You’ve been inside me, bitch. You know…”
“I actually know very little of your power.” Abbadon says.
“Good for you” Onyx says and sits against the wall playing with a rubber ball she found. She stays, ever watched by the demon. The assassin loses track of time but still has no idea what her power is.
“If you know that I have this power, then you know who my father is”
“You don’t know?” the demoness asks and cackles with joy. “Are you serious? You don’t know?” The cackling gets louder. “That’s fantastic!”
“He’s no demon.” Onyx says. “Michael wouldn’t suppress my power is he was”
Abbadon snarls at the girl and actually appears this time. “Don’t mention his name again”
“Michael” Onyx defies the demon and sees it cover its ears in pain. “Michael the arc angel” Onyx says and the demon cries out.
“Stop it!” Abbadon hisses and reaches a hand out, taking Onyx’s ability to speak. “Speak no more you wretch!”
Onyx tries to talk but is unable so she simply glares up at the demon.
“I can’t believe you don’t know. That angel is cunning to keep it from you. You are the ultimate anti-Christ, Onyx. The one and only.”
“Anti-Christ is half demon” Onyx mouths silently.
“”Sometimes” Abbadon says. “But there’s only one that all fear. However you’re not that impressive. I don’t fear you. Show me your power so that they fear me instead?”
“Why make them killable if you’re not going to kill them?” Onyx mouths again but Abbadon’s back is turned. Onyx hits her on the back with a stone and tries again.
“Oh I will, I’ll let Crowley’s blood run over your hands. And Luci? He’s gonna watch you burn”
Onyx stands and walks over but the demoness disappears. The assassin is left alone again and sits against the wall. She was bored mostly. Abbadon tries to play mind tricks but Onyx just blocks her out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“She really is home?” Lucifer asks.
Furfur shrieks in pain and wails through her tears. “Yes! Abbadon took her home to find her power!!! Please!” She bawls. “Please let me go, Crow. Please”
“You have got to stop calling me that” Crowley says as he drags an iron blade across her skin.
“OK OK!” She cries. “Please let me go!”
“Open the doors” Lucifer demand.
“I can’t” Furfur shrieks again as Crowley tortures her. “NO I really can’t!!! Only Abbadon can!” She wails.
Crowley snaps his fingers and Growly stalks over snarling.
“No, no, please, Crow…. Please”
“Drag her back to Hell” Crowley says. The two watch gleefully as the Hell hound shred Furfur’s vessel dragging the demoness back to Hell.
“Of to London we go, then” Crowley says. “Let me clean up”
They get Allen to pay for them to fly there but he insists upon going ‘just for the ride’ or he wouldn’t help. He got awful teasing about him not even worrying about Onyx but he gave just as mean teasing back about them being Onyx’s nannies.
“Abbadon wants her power” Lucifer says as they walk through the London streets. “If she gets that, she’d be as strong as me when Hell’s not shut!” He added emphasis to the last part.
“Juliet is still looking for her” Crowley says.
“I know” Lucifer says. He sees an unnatural storm gathering in the distance. Glancing at Crowley they both agree; it had to be Abbadon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onyx hears baying coming from the shaft. She gets up and looks down it warily. “Hell Hounds” She grabs the closest thing to her and waits for them to come. With a comb in her hands she waits for the hound to come. But when it does it stop and bays loudly.
“What are you? A basset?” Onyx asks. She can see the general outline of the hound but not the full true for like a demon can. She steps back as it comes forward and trips over the torn up bed. Onyx flinches at its face comes close to hers. It sniffs her and sits, growling softly.
Onyx stands and hears Abbadon’s voice again. “You called to his hound. I’m impressed”
“So wait… do I have control over them?”
“No, only Crowley does. But you can call to them”
“I didn’t…” Onyx frowns. “What do you mean his?”
“All people who make deals have hounds that collect. But there are two who have personal dogs. I’m impressed that you could call Lucifer’s”
“Juliet?” Onyx asks
Abbadon appears behind the dog and smiles. “Want to know how to kill one?” She asks but the hound turn and attacks her. She digs the Athame blade into the hound and Onyx races forward taking the demon’s throat in her hands. “This is for the possession” She throws Abbadon down the shaft and watches gleefully as a thud echoes from below. “Can you get me outta here?” she asks the hound it whimpers from the hit but bites down on Onyx’s ankle.
“OW! Screw you!” Onyx shouts but before she can hit the hound away she’s outside and the hound is facing the building with a killer intent. Onyx sees her Athame and quickly snatches it. “Here little bitch” She calls. “I’m not done with you yet.”
“Neither am I!” Abbadon shouts and appears with a hoard of demons that are on her side.
“That doesn’t see to fair” Onyx says but smiles. Grabbing a piece of pipe from the ground she cracks her neck bring it on.
“End her” Abbadon breathes.
The Hell Hound and Onyx attack as the demons swarm. Onyx takes the head off one and thrusts the pipe into another’s chest. She twists and breaks it off grabbing her Athame again. She slices another’s throat and rakes the blade across one’s stomach. He sees the Hell hound with blood its lips. Onyx dodged an attack by one demon but accidentally backed into Abbadon who held a blade to the assassin’s throat. “You’re turn to go to hell”
Thunder stormed across the sky and light fog rolls over the abandoned apartments. Abbadon loses her concentration and asks “are you doing this?”
Onyx doesn’t answer the question but wriggles out of the demon’s grasp. The hell hound comes up next to her and threatens Abbadon with its jaws.
“You took away my parents, Furfur possessed me, and you possessed me and used me to lock hell from my friends.” Onyx lists the sins of the demon, all the while calling the storm closer. Fire surrounds them slowly as she continues to speak. “You try to take over hell and don’t even know the meaning or the word responsibility! You’re no better than a child! You want and want and want! You’ll do anything to get what you want!” She can feel the power in her rising. The wind picks up and it begins to rain. The sky is darkened by black clouds and thunder roars. The fire burns despite the heavy rain. “You father’s worse than I am.”
“No he’s not” Onyx says. “You’re just a whiny bitch that wants people to serve her.”
“So you know?” Abbadon asks but choke on her words as the breath is literally snatched from her. Onyx has the power to control air and steals the demon’s breath. “You need to stop talking and go back in the hole from which you crawled.” Onyx outstretches her hand and says a spell to banish demons. Juliet, the Hell Hound bays and attacks the demon dragging her soul to hell, leaving a bloody stain where she used to be.
Crowley sees Onyx in the middle of the storm order the hell hound to take Abbadon back to hell. “Lucifer!” He calls and shields his head as wood flies past. He can hear her speaking Enochian as she banishes the demon. He calls out as he’s banished as well. Lucifer looks over more impressed than concerned and watches as his Hell Hounds tears Abbadon to shreds. The storm isn’t in Onyx’s control anymore and the buildings fall apart. Shrapnel is flying everywhere and the Devil cries out as a piece imbeds itself into his side. HE yaks it put and sees a piece flying towards Onyx. Without thinking, he grabs her wrist and pulls her away shielding her with his wings.
When the storm died down, he let her go and stood a few feet away until she woke up. When she did she came over and stood next to him.
“I know who you are… who I am”
“I’m surprised that didn’t come out more mean” Lucifer says not making eye contact. “Not that I care”
“Less upset and more surprised actually” Onyx says. “I understand why you did all those things for me”
Lucifer unfolds his arms, beginning to defend his actions. “I can be nice when I want; it has nothing to do with…” He pauses and sighs. “I didn’t want Abbadon to hurt you. I knew she’d want your power, with you being my kid. So I stayed out of it. I knew you were with Michael, which bugged the living shit out of me, but I couldn’t do anything. I was locked in Hell.”
“So why keep the secret from me?”
“There it is” Lucifer says folding his arms again. “Well… you might kill my friend”
“There were times” Onyx chuckles. She makes Lucifer smile too and he looks at her. “You banished him. Thought I might mention that”
“Oops” Onyx looks back at where Abbadon once stood. She spoke a calling spell in Enochian to bring him back.
Crowley smacked that back of her head when he appeared. “That’s for banishing me, Kitten!” He growls and looks over to the Devil. “Hell’s not unlocked yet. The thing wore off for you though. Lucky bastard.”
“could be Abbadon’s banishment” Onyx suggests.
“Doubtful” Lucifer says. “But I’ll thoroughly enjoy her torture when I come home”
For once, Onyx actually laughs at the thought of soul torture. “I would to but I cn’t travel back and forth.”
“I can make that arrangement if you want” Lucifer teases.
“No thanks, I’ll wait it out until I die, thank you very much” Onyx says with a frown, “I suggest we find Allen and enjoy being here while we can. I forgot how beautiful home is in the spring”
Lucifer rolls his eyes and sticks out his tongue in disgust. “Just when I was starting to like you, you say something disgustingly sweet”
“Finding that boy won’t be hard” Crowley says. “Look for the creepy person with the scar”
They all chuckle a bit and after calling Allen to locate him, Lucifer poofs them to the location. He then travels back to hell to give Abbadon what she’s long since deserved. Allen offers Onyx a room at the hotel he’s staying and she accepts it gratefully.
“Maybe we can camp out for a night or two” Onyx says. “There’s some cabin up in Friston”
“I think you could use a trip to relax from all that fighting you’ve been doing” Allen says.
“Yeah, I really could” Onyx relies. “How about you Crowley”
“Glad someone’s asking me something around here” Crowley folds his arms.
“Well?” Allen asks.
The demon shrugs. “I’m not very nature-y. I’ll only come if we can stay near some civilization”
“Friston isn’t too far out there” Onyx says. “It’s next to a relatively large town. Kind of like Springfield”
Crowley isn’t happy but agrees since he has nothing better to do. Hell is still locked from his grasp so he can’t exactly poof away if he wanted.
Onyx smiles gratefully. “But first we rest. We all need it.” She looks at Allen with ultimate sass. “Except you. You’ve been gallivanting around England like a school boy.”
Allen roars in laughter. “That I have, little lady. That I have”