I Watched His Wildest Dreams Come True

The End

Tyler was wearing a black tux and no tie. Drea was wearing a sort of medium pastel blue dress that had a plunging neckline of course. There was a black band that went around her stomach. The dress ended at her knees which was a surprise, I expected it to be much shorter. Her hair was down and a little wavier then usual. Her makeup was of course over done.

“Who ordered the freaks?” she asked loudly.

“I wouldn’t be so rude if I were you,” I said.

She scoffed. “And why the hell would I do that?”

“Because I’ve been in touch with your awesome sister, May.”

“And?”

“And I found out that she hates you as much as I do. I had a very nice chat with her when she fixed my dress.”

“What are you talking about, Weiss?” she was getting really pissed now.

“She knew what you were doing and she got me proof. You’re done Drea.”

“Nicki, what’s going on?” Tyler asked, looking extremely confused. Drea’s face continued getting redder.

“She’s been lying to you this whole time!” I reached into my purse and took out the envelope. “Look at these. And I’m sorry.”

Tyler took the envelope and opened it. He took the pictures and flipped through them, each time a new picture came up he would get a pained look on his face. A crowd had formed around us and some of them people standing behind Tyler would comment on some of the pictures. When he got to the e-mail he gave me a confused look.

“That’s an e-mail she sent me I think the day you started dating.”

He read through it and his expression turned from hurt to anger.

“What the hell Drea?” he was yelling now. “’Stay away if you know what’s good for you?’ ‘Cut off all ties?’ How could you do this?”

“Because I didn’t want her to steal you away.”

“Why would she steal me away?”

“Isn’t it obvious? She’s in love with you. Has been for awhile. Everyone could tell.”

“Is that true?” he asked, turning to me. The DJ had stopped playing music and even he was watching us.

“Yes,” I whispered.

“That settles it then. Bye Drea.” He said, turning away from her and walking over to me. He put his arm around my waist.

Everyone stared at him in shock. Sure we expected him to break up with her but to come back to me? That was a huge surprise.

“Tyler! Why would you go to her?”

“Because Drea you cheated on me,” he said slowly. “She helped me and proved that you’re a liar.”

“So?” she was getting desperate now and Brittany and Caitlin were exchanging looks. They seemed hesitant about being on Drea’s side.

“So once a whore you’re nothing more. And there’s nothing to change that,” I said, smirking.

“This is all your fault!” she yelled, well more like screeched.

“I’m not the one that cheated on Tyler!” I yelled back.

“You bitch!” she came over and slapped me.

I pushed her back and heard a crash. People had moved out of her way and she had fallen back into the drink table. The bowl of punch had fallen onto her when she fell on the ground. Her blue dress now had dark red stains all over it. A good part of the drink had also fallen on her head causing her hair and makeup to be ruined. Brittany and Caitlin went over and helped her up then led her out of the room. People were cheering and laughing.

“You did it Nicki!” Andy said, giving me a bear hug.

“Thanks Teddy Bear,” I said, hugging him back. “We did it!”

“Yes, you did,” a quiet voice said from behind us. We broke apart and saw Tyler looking very uncomfortable.

“I’ll see you later. Bye.” Andy walked away.

“I’m sorry about everything.” I said.

“What?! Nicki, you have nothing to be sorry for! I’m the one that didn’t believe you.”

“I didn’t try hard enough.”

“Nicki, you were amazing. You did everything you could.” He then pulled me into a hug.

“So where does that leave us?” I asked.

“Well if you want to, I think it leaves us at boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Fine with me as long as I get to be the girlfriend.” I said, laughing.

“Sounds good to me.” he chuckled.

Paramore’s Misery Business came on and we laughed at the irony. Then we danced, finally happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading and thanks Bleed the Sky. for commenting :] There will be a sequel, I'm working on it now. I won't start putting it up yet because I'm on chapter three and I want to get farther into it before it goes up. So it'll probably be up around end of June/Julyish maybe. 17 more days of school including weekends! Ciao!