Danger Line

011

„So why did you leave Boston?” Paul asked me as I downed yet another shot of jagermeister. Over the last two hours I’d drank too much, but at least I was feeling almost as if nothing happened, though I knew exactly what happened. I should’ve listened to Michelle, I should’ve figured there was something off with that chick, but I hadn’t waited for her to pull off her big move this fast. I underestimated her and now I was facing the consequences. The consequences of being totally smashed. I believe anyone with a little bit of knowledge in the human body would tell me I’m absolutely insane, there should still be some leftovers of whatever she poured in my glass and I could die from intoxication, but to hell with them. If this was truly my last day on earth, I didn’t want to die sober.

„Cause there was nothing left for me there,” I looked over my empty shot glass, considering if I wanted another drink or was I good? Of course I was good, the whole room was spinning and Paul looked more attractive than ever, but I could make him look even more attractive, by pouring another shot, „My mom wounded up with a total man slut, I was in my early teens, being the rebel and all that crap and she really didn’t want anything to do with me at that point.”

„That sounds... harsh,” he brushed a hand through his dark hair. Why was he here again? I mean, I have absolutely no problem with drinking in solitary confinement, so why was he here? Was this me bounding with my band mates and him not even drinking a single shot?

„Nah... It’s cool. I’m even grateful for her sending me to live with my dad.” I decided to pour myself another shot. Like I wasn’t feeling drunk enough, „Who knows what would I be doing now if I stayed with her.” Probably selling meth on the streets. „So what’s your excuse, amigo?” I threw my head back, downing the shot. „What made you screw everything and become a rockstar?”

„If I’d tell you singing is my dream, would you consider it as ridiculous ” My dark eyebrows raised up high as I let an amused chuckle through my lips.

„Yes... Yes, I absolutely would.” I laughed, feeling the last shot starting to kick in. It felt like I was made of clay, wonderfully swaying from side to side in the rhythm of Eminem’s Cleaning out my closet, which was blasting through the whole tour bus. „You have to do better than that...”

„Okay, fine... I’m in for the pussy. You can’t imagine what are the possibilities of getting laid, when you’re a front man of a rock band.” He smirked. Oh I perfectly know what you’re talking about buddy, after all I’ve been spending the last seven months with Synyster Gates. I know how it works.

„Now we’re talking!” I exclaimed, „But you know man... I already knew it. If I’d be a man, I’d also be doing this in the name of sex.” Did I actually say that? Like out loud?

„So what’s stopping you now?”

„I don’t know... My dignity perhaps? No, scratch that, I don’t have a dignity.” I tried pouring another shot, but it seemed like I’d drank all the booze. The bottle was empty. And what will I do now for fun? „And now I obviously have no more liquor...” I sighed.

„You don’t have to go public with it, so what do you say?” Was that an offer? I raised my eyes from the empty green bottle to his fair blue eyes. It definitely was an offer. I needed to squint my eyes in order to see his blurred physiognomy.

„Haven’t you seen the movie Friends With Benefits? Sooner or later it get’s awkward for one of the parties. Besides what makes you think you’re man enough for me?”

„Do you really think I’m capable of feelings?” My eyes slid over him. His tanned face, his dark eyebrows, those smirking blue eyes, that straight nose and those lustful lips. No. He was not. He looked like a person who was in only for a fun time. „You consider my manhood not worthy of you?”

„You better not fuck this thing up or I’ll kick your ass,” I pointed a finger at him, making him go into laughter, „I mean it.”

„I cross my heart and hope to die,” He smiled as I got my shirt off and threw it somewhere over the room.

„So should I lock the door?” he pointed to the dark entrance.

„Please,” I got up, feeling slightly drunk as I unbuttoned my pants and slid them off, seeing him go and lock us in, before pulling off his shirt. God, he had good abs. I could work with that. „Just make this quick. We have a half hour before we reach the venue.”

„So what are you waiting for?” He looked over me. „Chop, chop...”

„Just... One rule. No kissing. It usually complicates everything, besides I don’t like the lovey dovey—„

„Gotcha.”

Not even five minutes past and we were already on the bed and his lips on my neck. Oh god yes, he knew exactly what I wanted. His teeth grazed my skin as he slid inside me. I moaned against his skin, twitching and turning under his toned body, trying to adjust to the feeling. „Oh... Fuck me...” I whispered, feeling him starting to slide in and out.

„What do you think I’m doing now?” What better way to bond with your band mates than to sleep with them, right? Actually, that was probably the worst idea I ever had, but hey, I was known for my bad decisions. He started thrusting faster, nearly leaving me on the edge. I pierced my fingernails in the skin of his back, arching my back as I felt the ultimate pleasure washing over me. He collapsed over my body. When he raised his head, there was a smirk lingering on his lips.

„Oh stop it,” I pushed him off me, knowing exactly what he was thinking. He considered this the best ride of my life, I won’t deny it, it was one of the better ones, but I can’t say it was my best.

„Come on, say it...” He pulled up his pants, buckling his belt, when a knock was heard from the other side of the door.

„Okay, it was my absolute pleasure, but now you have to scram,” He pulled his shirt over his head, while I slid into my panties and jeans. With a satisfying grin he unlocked the door, to reveal Syn. Who’s frown turned into even bigger frown seeing Paul leave the room and me only wearing my bra and my pants. He closed the door behind himself.

„Don’t tell me you did what I think you did...” He said slowly.

„Fine, I won’t.” I managed to get the t-shirt back on me, before I sat down on the bed, picking up my boot.

„Meg, for crying out loud, you can’t just fuck your band mates!” He exclaimed, pointing to Paul who had just walked out the door. My feet slid into the boots.

I shot him a look, „You can’t tell me who I can fuck and who I can’t,” even tho he was right, it truly was the perfect recipe for disaster, „Besides god forbid you ever ask my permission.”

„It was you who wound me up with those chicks, or have you forgotten?”

„It was only once, so don’t even start with it.” Okay, maybe it was more than once, but you have no idea how badly he sucks at getting the girls. Yes, he sucks at it. Trust me. I’m not insane. If they already don’t go running after him, then he really has no idea how to get them. He came closer, sniffing me, what the fuck dude? „What the hell are you doing?”

„Have you been drinking?” I looked towards the messy bed and the empty jagermeister bottle on it. No, I was just letting the unicorns spit in my throat.

„Maybe?” I shrugged, „What’s it to you?”

„I thought you weren’t serious when you asked Matt for the booze...” He slid his fingers through that hairsprayed mohawk of his. Anxiously. „Are you at least feeling okay?”

„Never been better,” I faked a smile. Boy, he really could get on one’s nerves. Since when was he being all fatherly with me? Right now, when the buzz started to leave, I was really, like really, not up for a lecture of any kind.

„Are we having a fight?”

„Just like every other day,” I stood up, „Only this time you’re pissed at something you suggested I’d do.”

„Did I?”

„Yeah, you did. When we were at the Long Beach arena.” He looked clueless, „You asked if I don’t want your lifestyle. That’s what I’m doing now. I’m getting smashed and fucking everything. Without prejudices.”

„And what if the guy falls for you? Have you thought about that?”

„Excuse me? How many hearts have you crushed?”

„We’re not talking about me,”

„Oh yeah? Well we should.”

„I haven’t done anything wrong. Those girls know who I am and they know what I want. But you on the other hand... You’re not this...”

„I’m not what, Haner?”

„I won’t say it,” He looked away. Then why did you bring it up in the first place, moron?

„No, tell me, what do you think I am?” I was getting beyond angry. He should really think before he speaks. I haven’t hit him yet, but god he’s begging for it.

„A whore, okay?” Excuse me? Look, who’s to fucking talk!

„I fucked a single guy and that makes me a whore. Give me a break man...” I started walking past him, but he was in other thoughts. He took me by arm and pulled back, embracing me.

„Meg, I love you...” He whispered against my hair. So now he loved me. Good to know. „I’m just looking out for you... you know that, right?”

I wanted to ask him, where was he when his mistress tried to poison me, but I just didn’t have it in my guts. He was my friend. One of the best friends. No matter what he did, I won’t deny it, I loved him. I had just grown too attached to this bastard. I sighed, „Yeah... I know.” I hid my face in his chest, snaking my arms around his waist.

„I don’t ever wanna loose you,” He caressed my head, soon after kissing my hair.

„Then don’t be a hypocrite, Haner.”

„I’m sorry, I may have overreacted.”

„You’re mad just because you’re not allowed to sleep with me.” I said teasingly.

„That’s true.” He chuckled and I could feel him ease off, „If it was up to me, we’d be doing it all day long.”

„Sadly it’s not. A deal is a deal.”

„I could be like Santa... for your vagina.” He laughed as I pulled away and went for the door, him following me.

„In that case, Santa, get rid of my upcoming period,” I shot him a look, before opening the door, to see Kathy standing there. With arms over her chest and a raised eyebrow, she was watching me, before she fixed her gaze to Brian. Wasn’t she banned from here? Anyhow, not even my confusion let me miss the death glare she had sent me just moments before.

„I was looking for you Bri,” She said being very much irritated. Okay? I think I officially prefer Michell over this girl.

„Well... You found him,” I passed her by, purposely running in her shoulder. If she wanted to play games, it’s fucking on!

I noticed Bailey standing in the kitchen zone, glaring Kathy down. She was raising Jack Daniels bottle to her lips every two seconds. So... We won’t receive the Most Sober band prize tonight? Goddammit

„If only a look could kill...” I smirked walking to her.

„Matt forbid her to be here... So why the fuck is she here?” She took another mouthful from the neck. It seemed she despised the girl even more than I did? What the hell did she do to earn that honor?

„Maybe because Matt’s not here?” I questioned.

„How can you be so calm? She tried to poison you...” She exclaimed, leaning against the cupboard.

„Well, I’m alive ain’t I? That’s the best vengeance I could give her.”

„That and Syn coming out of that room with you... And you having your sex hair.” She frowned as I tried to check myself out at the microwave reflective glass. I did not have sex hair... This was how they were on daily basis, „Did you really fuck him?”

„God no...” I grimaced, fixing my bangs. I didn’t know if I should tell her that I was banging our front man, I mean I could trust her with almost anything, but this was just something else.

„Yeah, right...” She smirked into the drink. „Meg and Brian sitting on the tree, K-I-S-S-I—„

„Okay, let’s just stop there,” I looked over to the door isle where Kathy and Brian had been just moments ago. Imagine my surprise when I saw the door slammed shut and them nowhere to be found. „I swear Haner thinks with his dick... only and solely.”

„He should be fucking you not that wacko...”

„No, thank you. I’m good with how things are. I mean I most probably love him. But just as my friend.”

„Yeah and I hate Matt when actually, between you and me” She gestured between the two of us, „We both know that’s bullshit.”

„So finally you admit it,” I walked around her, desperately trying to escape from the subject.

„Cut it... You have feelings towards Gates.” She stated, leaving me with a major frown on my face, before dad appeared from nowhere and cut the silence.

„Girls you’re up in fifteen,” He stated, coming deeper in the bus,

„Oh fuck, right! I need to find Chris...” Suddenly she started panicking, before she grabbed the bottle of JD from the counter and ran past my dad.

„Where are you going?” I shouted, but she didn’t hear me, leaving me with a heavy sigh. Bails and her problems.

„So how are you feeling?” Dad asked me, smiling warmly.

„Like a million bucks.” I answered truthfully. There were no signs of previous encounter with mis Kathy; Jagermeister had washed away all my sickness and worries, leaving me with a good buzz which was now starting to fade away. I wasn’t completely smashed, I could thank Paul for that, but I wasn’t sober. I’d say another two shots and I’d be upside down drunk. Again.

„That good, huh?” He laughed, eying me from head to toe, „So sticking to the hobo scene?”

I looked down at my Guns ‘n’ Roses t-shirt and black jeans, I frowned, „It’s how all the kids look like nowadays.”

„Exactly. You’re a rockstar Meg. I’ll give you an advice, it may not be the best one, but it works. I can guarantee it.” Okay? I’m intrigued, „A possibility of you choking on the stage is very high, sorry, that’s the truth, so to get a fan base... You have to look good. You think these guys just go out there and do their thing? Of course not, Syn spends hours in front of the mirror. People may not like your music as much as they like how you look on the stage.”

„Actually... that’s smart dad. Thanks.” I hadn’t thought about it, but he was right. And I had only fifteen minutes to freshen up.

I hurried myself to the bunk area, opening my unpacked suitcase and starting to throw pieces of clothing on the dark floor. Somewhere in between the clothes I found my hairspray. Bingo! I bent over, letting my hair fall over my head, before I hairsprayed the absolute shit out of them. I had my little tricks for looking like a complete hobo, but at the same time looking a bit dignified and these actions didn’t require a lot of time. Perfect. Knowing I had long hair, the weight of them will keep them from looking like I’m Sonic the Hedgehog.

And now for the clothing... Striped pants? Too 70’s. Leather pants? Too Slash... Black Stockings? Just right. I striped off my pants, kicking them away, before I put on the black stockings and some short shorts which barely covered as shorts. For the top... Hmm... I looked over Syn’s bunk which was right across from mine to see a couple of wife beater shirts from Vengeance University laying on the bed. The black will do it. Quickly I pulled it over my head and threw on my leather jacket, before sliding my feet into my knee length black leather boots.

My eyes lowered to look over my outfit...
I looked like a whore--
perfect!