Status: First time in a while that I have written please bare with me, on my phone

Belonged

1/1

Her body shifted to where she was now laying on her right side, the blanket somewhat clinging to her body. It was nothing out if the ordinary, it happened every morning. Her tongue glided over her soft lips as she slowly opened her eyes, there she was met with his soft blue orbs.

"Watching you sleep is pretty interesting." He mumbled while a smile spread across her face, not wanting to speak because of atrosish mornig breath she leaned forward and placed a kiss on lips.

No matter how long they had been together, she would always worry about the little things. But he reminded her that they were apart of her, and because of that he didn't mind. Because he loved her.

"I don't know how interesting it could be, it's the same thing every night." Ann stretched as she spoke which stretched her words, as she went to escape the bed; she was stopped by his masculine arm snaking it's way around her waist and pulling her close.

"Not every night." His face nuzzled into her neck causing her to giggle.

"Come on my love, we have to go." Speaking she looked at him, his face was like a man from a magazine. Perfect in so many ways. Placing her hand on his cheek she smiled once more.

"I love you..." It was barley above a whisper but he heard it loud and clear.

"I love you, forever." He pulled her close once more allowing her to let her eyes close and to take in his scent, his manly morning smell. Something she so dearly loved.

When she opened her eyes she was greeted by the sun light shining through the window, her arms were wrapped around the tear stained pillow. It was just a dream, a memory of the man she once loved. His smell still stained his pillow, it had only been nearly a few days since he was ripped from her life in a tragic car accident.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did this once shot only because I am slowly getting into the way of writing once more. Sorry for any errors I am on my phone. No I did not do italics in anything because that is how I wanted it.

Please let know what you think. Greatly appreciated.

Thank you.