Leon and His Family

Prince Leon Story part 15

Once Every one Is Done Eating Leon Watches the Dishes And he Clines up The House... Kharjo Is Watching over the Other Khajiites Then Kharjo Sees Something In the Distends He Can Just Barley Mack it out But He knows that they are Humans And They rant Welcome here So Kharjo Runs Back To Leon House To Warn Him Danger Is Near After 14 Minutes Of Running Kharjo Finley Gets To Leon's House He Runs In And Yells" LEON HUMANS ARE NEAR ARE HOME!... Leon Yells" WHAT! ok Kids Stay inside I Will Del With Them How Many Are There Kharjo?... Kharjo Says" 5 I think Leon Be Careful... Leon Runs Out Of His Home and Out Through The Gat Charging at the Enema He stops Once he sees them and is Clos Leon Says" You Don't Belong here Leave and I Wont Kill you!... The Silver Hand Leader Says" I Am Not Afraid Of you wolf We Are Trained to Kill Werewolves And that's What we are doing to do... Leon says" Wrong Choice You Threaten My Family and you Threaten Me Know your going to be Fighting A Real Werewolf He Turns Into his Werewolf Form And Howls In Rage At them With Out Hesitation he Attacks then In A Blind Hat and rage Not Stopping till They are all Dead All But one Is Dead Her Grails At the Leader GRRRRRRRRRRR! He Swings his Sharp Claws Into The Mans Body Ingrain him badly But Leon is only Toying With him Mucking him Suffer The way he did Wen his sister was killed He Grabs the Silver hand leader with His Powerful Claws And Slams him into the Ground He Wars RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! And Bits the Mans Neck Snapping it in half Killing him He Lets The Dead Mango And Howls In his Vitoria AWOOOOOOO! he turns back To Normal And walks home Once In His City He Yell" THE ANGER HAS PAST FOR KNOW IT IS SAFE!... All Of the Khajiites Come out of there Homes No Longer Afraid... Alexia runs out to her mate and asks" are you all right?... Leon says" yes I am fine the Silver hand are dead but there may be more coming if they do I will not let them hurt my clan or my family... Alexia says" I know you wont let them she hugs her mate... Kharjo Says" I am happy that you are all right my friend... Leon says" thank you for warning me Kharjo you just help me save are clam I am every prod of you Kharjo... Kharjo Says" you are welcome Leon... Leon says" no I Should Be Thanking you Kharjo You Saved Are home as Much as I did... Kharjo Asks" How? I Didn't Even Do Anything to help You Fight The Silver Hand... Leon says" That May Be True But You Did Save Are Clan Kharjo Wither you know it or not... Kharjo Says" I Gees That you are Right Leon Thank you... Alexia Says" I Am Proud Of you Both I Love you Leon... Leon says" I Love You To Alexia... Leo Asks" Dad Why Do you Heat... Sapphire says" The Silver hand?... Leon Says" The Silver Hand Killed My Family My Intier Clan I Am the Only Survivor It Was Not Long Till I Found My Sister The Silver Hand Head Killed her... Leo Says" That's Not Right... Sapphire Asks" But Why Do they us so much, dad?... Leon Says" The SilverHand Heats Werewolves Both Me and your Mother And I Are one And So are you to You Just cant us it yet So For know your safe Both... Leo says" But Why Do they Heat Werewolves?... Leon says" The Werewolves Killed A lot Of People In the Dark Days anly Because The People Could Not Control them But its Different know...
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexia