Leon and His Family

Prince Leon Story part 16

Leo Says" Ho... Leon then says" Must See The Graybeards Know Kharjo I Need You To Stay here And Geared My Family Its Time To Put an end To this Dragons He Leaves To Walk The Steps Once he gets to the Steps he Begins the long Clime Up He Mangoes to get their He Sees The Graybeards and says" I Must see your Leader Pleas... The Leader Of the Graybeards says" I See Perhaps You Must see him he lives upon the Mouton I Will Teach you The Shout to get to him... Leon Lars the Clear Sky's Shout Then Leon Says" Thank you He Respectfully Walks out Into the Back Yard And Walks Up The Stares And uses the Shout to see Were he was Going Finley Gets Their He Looks Around And says" Were, is he? Out Of Know Were, A Dragon Fly's Down At him He Lands But He does not Attack... The Dragon Says" I Am Paarthurnax The Leader Of the Graybeards How Are you Dovakin?... Leon Says" What A Dragon Is the Leader Of the Graybeards?... Paarthurnax Says" I Am Dovakin Know ho Are you?... Leon Says" I Am Leon Why Are you Calling Me Dovakin?... Paarthurnax Says" Dovakin Means Dragon Born In Dragon Toing Tell Me, Leon, why Have You Come here?... Leon Says" I Need help Paarthurnax The dragons Have Retund And Don't know Why... Paarthurnax Says" The Dragons Returned Because Of the Return of My Older Bother Alduin He Is the Only Dragon that Can Bring Back A Fallen Dragon He Is A Black Dragon With Red Eyes... Leon Says" I Sow That Dragon He Was At Helegn That Dragon Its The Rezone For All of this?... Paarthurnax Says" I Am Afraid So My Bother Must Be Stop You Are The only one who can kill Him And End This Even Then The Dragon May Still Return... Leon says" I half to try and thank you Paarthurnax... Paarthurnax says" I will teach you the rest of the fire shout The Dragon Shouts at the Wall Behind him And says" try to Fell My Thom With In you... Leon Lessons to the Word And Learns It... Paarthurnax Says" Know Great Me With My Thom Shout at me... Leon Uses the Full Shout On Paarthurnax Shouting at him... Paarthurnax Says" It Has Been A long time since I Have Ben Abel To Speck To my one Kind Despite The Fact That you are a Khajiit Sense you Carry Dragon Blood In you That means You Are Like us Dragons... Leon Says" I See Then I Am Owned to Be in your Presents Paarthurnax... Paarthurnax Says" You Owner Me With Your Words Dovakin I Am Owned As Well Thank you And be Save Leon Grad What you hold dear Your Family May Be in Danger I say This To Worn you I Sense you Have A Dark Past I Would not want you To Lose what you have... Leon Says" Paarthurnax thank you He Leaves And Go's home Once Home... Alexia says" I Love you Leon... Leon says" I Love You To Alexia... Leo Asks" Dad Why Do you Heat... Sapphire says" The Silver hand?... Leon Says" The Silver Hand Killed My Family My Intier Clan I Am the Only Survivor It Was Not Long Till I Found My Sister The Silver Hand Head Killed her... Leo Says" That's Not Right... Sapphire Says" I Hate the Silver Hand... Leon says" So Do I My Child But it Cant Be help... Alexia says" But That Does Not Matter The Silver Hand Can Try To hurt us but... Leon says" I Will Be Here whiting for them to try I Am Every Protective over my family... Sapphire says" We Know that dad... Leo says"it's scary when your angry dad... Leon says" I know it is but I want you two to Rembert something no matter how angry I get I would never hurt my own family never... Leo and Sapphire smile at his father... Alexia says" that's right your father would never hurt his own family I can promise you both that eo says Ok mom he smiles... Sapphire Says" ok mom and thank you I Fell A lot better knowing that she smiles...