Status: If you don't like Sonic don't click it -___-

Love is Confusing Part 1

Love is Confusing Part 2

Blade opened her eyes suddenly and sat up quickly and jumped out. She looked around and saw her side was bandaged up. She then felt something she never felt. But, she ignored it and was in a blue room with a dresser, balcony, and the bed she was in. Then the door knob turned and there was a blue hedgehog. “Looks, like sleeping beauty’s awake!” Blade then realized that he was the one who Eggman hated so much. She was about to attack him but he then asked “Are you feeling ok?” she got the feeling again. She nodded. “My names Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog.” he smiled at her widely and winked at her. She felt a bit warm and looked away and the feeling felt stronger. She turned back and said “Blade. My names Blade and…” she stopped talking and then thought, “IDIOT! Why I’m I gonna tell him I work for Eggman?! I got a plan. And it’s an awesome plan.” “Hello???” he asked confused and cocked his head. “Oh sorry I was just thinking.” “You know Blade is nice name! I like it and I know that I won’t forget it. ;).” He winked at her again. And the feeling came back stronger as if it was attacking her from the inside. It felt warmer and she said “Um, excuse me, I-I have to go um outside quickly.” she ran out of the room and went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror and saw her cheeks were so red. “W-what is this feeling?” she went down the stairs and saw a white hedgehog. “You’re awake! Are you feeling fine? Do you want me to get you something to drink?” She thought “GOD! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THAT I’M FEELING?!” she replied sweetly “No thanks, I’m alright. What’s you’re name?” “Silver.” “Blade.” “That’s a really pretty name.” his cheeks turned so red and he smiled at her. Her cheeks started to turn red and she said “Excuse me I er, have to go.” she started run walking until she bumped into someone. She saw she bumped into a red and black hedgehog. He just stared at her, crossed his arms and walked away. She rolled her eyes and she finally went outside. She jumped up on a tree and sat down on the branch. “I don’t get it! This doesn’t make any sense at all… how could Eggman hate people who are so… sweet? Well, except for that grumpy one. Why would they be so nice to me? What is this feeling that I keep feeling too?! GOSH This is too confusing… So, many questions but I don’t have anything to answer them…” She started thinking about how nice they were being to her but how grumpy the black and red one was being. he smirked and said to herself “Well that black and red one obviously needs to learn some manners.” “I’m not that bad.” a voice said below the tree. Blade was surprised and when she looked down she saw CLIFF HANGER! Wait, till the next one K?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this is the 2nd one and if it takes me long to post the next one. BLAME SCHOOL! I have to do stupid homework. -__- So, I hope you enjoyed this! Also, comment who you want to be the first kiss! It can be Sonic, Silver, or Shadow.