Status: If you don't like Sonic don't click it -___-

Love is Confusing Part 1

Blade was walking down the hallway. She got to the main room and asked “Is there a problem?” “Yes! That annoying blue pest got infiltrated the place! NOW! Now, is the time for you to show yourself to him and DESTROY him!” “As you wish.” Blade looked at the security camera while twitching her ear. “So… this Sonic character… he’s with two other people and they are after the Chaos emeralds… I WILL STOP THEM!” Blade then ran off to sector B8. (She has super speed) WITH SONIC: “Where are the chaos emeralds?!” a white hedgehog yelled out. “Maybe you shouldn’t squeal like a little girl and try looking -___-*” a black and red hedgehog yelled out. “Guys stop!” a blue hedgehog yelled out. “Do you really think I’ll listen to you faker?” Then the blue hedgehog and black and red hedgehog started fighting. Then the black and red hedgehog pushed the blue one into the wall and he ended up getting pushed into a button on the wall that said self-destruct. Then suddenly and annoying alarm was ringing loud and everything was flashing red. “GREAT JOB YOU FAKER!” “ME?! YOUR THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME!” then one section exploded then another and another. “NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO FIGHT! LETS JUST GET OUT OF HERE!” they all nodded in agreement and started running. Back with Blade: “UGH! Those idiots pressed the self- destruct button! Now I have to get out of here with the Doctor.” Then her watch rang. “Dr?” “You’re gonna have to get out of there on your own. Hurry up before the ship explodes with you in it.” “Got it, signing off.” she pressed a button until the ship started falling apart and she got trapped in a room. “DAMN! Gonna have to bust my way out.” she then focused her energy and released a shock wave that blew the whole room. he started running until a burning metal fell on her side. “GAH! X(“ she pushed it off and saw a burn. The burn hurts to bad so she wasn’t able to run as fast as she could. Then she ran into a furry object that pushed her into a wall and she bumped her head on it hard. She then shook her head but everything was fuzzy and she saw a blue, white, and black and red. She then felt being lifted up by something blue and then the feeling of something running at full speed. Then everything went black. CLIFF HANGER!
  1. Love is Confusing Part 2
    RECAP: Blade is injured and everything is FUZZY! :3 So, something or someone carries her out of the ship that is about to explode!!