Status: hope you enjoy

Love Sucks

The Pain begins

Scarlet stood still next to her locker, in one of the corridors at North High School. She was watching Andy walk away from where she was standing, tears welling up in her eyes. Andy was Scarlet’s boyfriends for two years, and he had just told her he didn't want to be with her anymore.

That particular moment was playing on repeat in her head. She had made an excuse to get out of class to talk to Andy , but she couldn't go back to class now.
She just couldn't.

Scarlet walked to the girls bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. Tears were flowing from her eyes, the cold feeling of them running down her cheeks made her shiver.
‘How did this happen? How did my life change from being the best life imaginable to sucking so much?’
Scarlet thought to herself.

Scarlet opened up her black bag and pulled out a first aid kit. She opened it up, inside was a little hand towel, band-aids, bandages, and a blade she had put in there years beforehand. She took the towel and the blade out.

She had cut herself a couple times before just to try it. She was in so much pain mentally, she wanted to erase it with physical pain, Scarlet took the blade in one hand, and used it forcefully to cut a long strip in her other arm. It was painful but soothing at the same time. She dropped the blade, grabbed the towel and applied pressure to the cut with the towel.

Her mind was off of Andy.