Status: i'm no longer going to be updating mibba. you can find me on ff.net at 'deanambooty' if you would like to continue reading any updates. thank you.

Paradise City

The Morning After

The sunlight poured through the windows.

A warm light stretched across the floor, danced on the walls, and illuminated Dean's bedroom.

Our little fortress.

I propped myself up on my elbow, turning to him and watched as he slept peacefully. There was no possible way that this man was violent, insane, and unstable. A little unhinged, maybe. And maybe a little lost, but he was perfect to me, and I would take him in any form he came.

Lord, what did I do to become so lucky?

My mind flashed back to the events of the night before. My cheeks burned as I thought of the intimacy. We had been so close. Our bodies came together like two puzzle pieces that were desperate to find one another. I clenched my legs together as I imagined the feeling of him inside of me; my stomach flipped. I bit my lip as I lightly traced a finger down his forearm.

"What are you doing?" A smirk tugged at the corners of his perfect mouth.

His eyes slowly opened. I shook my head and smiled at him. "Nothing," I whispered.

"Come here." He says, and of course I listen.

Immediately felt his erection against my inner thigh as I crawled on top of him. My naked breasts pressed tightly to his chest as I met his lips for a good morning kiss. He dragged his nails down my back, causing for a deep moan to escape my throat. His hands cupped my ass, squeezing them tightly. The sudden roughness was a pleasant surprise that I enjoyed. I was learning things about myself and my body, and all these new sensations that I never knew, and Dean was my teacher.

I could feel him rubbing the tip of his cock along my slit, before he placed his hands on my hips and lowered me on to him. A gasp flew from my mouth, as I was surprised by the sudden pain. It definitely hurt worse the second time. Dean didn't stop, though. We both knew this was natural. He gripped my hips tightly, nails digging into my lower back, grinding me into him harder and harder.

The climax was coming quickly. The warm, shivery sensation built up in my core. The more I rode his cock, the more I felt like I was going to explode. Dean sat up and pulled one of my breasts in his mouth, slightly tugging at the nipple with his teeth. That was all I needed to let go, for the wave to come crashing over me.

Not worried about achieving his own pleasure, Dean pulled himself out of me. He wrapped his arms tightly around my trembling frame. A hand softly played with my hair. "Mmm, I wish I didn't have to go to physical therapy."

"Then don't." I said into his neck. The faint smell of cologne and skin was intoxicating.

"I have to. I didn't go yesterday because it was your birthday and I wanted to sleep in."

"Yeah, don't use my birthday as an excuse. You had plenty of time to go while I was out." I rolled off of him and took the sheet with me, leaving him completely exposed on the bed. I tied the sheet around my breasts so that I wouldn't have to hold it up. "What?" I asked Dean who was just staring at me.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

I didn't say anything; just turned around and smiled to myself as I made my way to the kitchen. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and texted James, a simple "It happened". I wasn't expecting him to call me back right away, I knew he was busy. But these were the kinds of things James and I had stayed up late at night, sitting on my roof, talking about. He'd bring the schnapps, and we'd mix it into our coffee, sit up for hours talking about life.

I always told him this was never going to happen for me. I never thought it would. It definitely wouldn't have if I stayed in Tennessee. Not just losing my virginity, but being happy. I certainly wasn't happy at home. Not this kind of happy, anyways.

Dean made my heart smile. He made me forget about the past; things that I had no more control over. And he made me only think good things about the future. Like how everything could only go up from here for me. He made me think that I would accomplish my dreams, because that's what he wanted for me.

Of course, that nagging guilt stuck in my side.

I had no idea what part of me was screaming at me that this was temporary. Dean would eventually be going back on the road, and I'd be the hometown girl again. Little Callie, so naive; falling in love with the man she lost her virginity to because no one else has ever made her feel that way. And that was all that it was, a feeling she had never experienced.

Stop thinking.

Dean swiped his keys off of the counter, pulling me out of my vicious thoughts.

"I'll be back soon, alright?" He leaned over the counter for a kiss.

"Not soon enough." I replied and met his lips.

After I finished my cereal, I got dressed and walked over to my own apartment. The construction crew were putting the final touches on everything, and I couldn't have been more excited. Just a few more days I'd have my space back. Not that I didn't like staying with Dean, but I missed being able to completely stretch out in my own bed.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was James. "Hel-"

"It happened? What do you mean 'it happened'?" He practically screamed at me.

"Hello Callie, nice to hear from you. How was your birthday? Did you get everything you hoped for?" I mocked him. "Oh, well James, if you mean what I think you mean by 'did you get everything you hoped for', then yes. I did."

He gasped. "Callie Beth!"

"Sorry I beat you to it."

"Whoa, who said you beat me to it?"

"James Cooke, what aren't you telling me?"

He paused for a moment. "I met someone."

It was my turn to gasp. "What!? James, this is huge news. Is that why you've been so busy lately and not answering the phone or returning my phone calls? Who is this man? What is his name? What does he look like, oh my God. James!"

He laughed into the phone. I missed that laugh so much. "His name is Alex. He's from Gatlinburg and we met at this open mic night for writers. Kind of like a poetry reading, but not a lot of poetry. But anyways! He liked this short story that I read, and I don't know. I like him a lot, Cal. Probably too much."

"I know how you feel." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said I know how you feel."

"You're freaking out right now, aren't you?" He knew me too well.

"Not necessarily freaking out, but I just feel like this is going to be a fucking disaster. I don't know how to be in a relationship, what even is that? How does it work? Is there an off switch when I can't handle it anymore? Because that's bound to happen with me."

"Cal."

"Yeah?"

"Was the sex great?"

"Oh my God, Yes."

"Okay, then run with that. Who cares about relationships? This is 2014, people barely do relationships anymore. Dean is your first, there's a very high possibility that he's not going to be your last. So don't worry about it. You're twenty-two. Three. You're twenty-three. Have fun. It's like I told you when you first moved to Vegas, live your life. Callie, you deserve it. And don't worry about making friends, they'll find you. Don't worry about me either, because I'm doing great over here. Stop thinking so much. Focus on yourself."

"I hate that you always know what to say and you make it sound so God damn cliche when you say it."

"I am a writer."

"Call me back when you're published, Shakespeare."

It was about time I started listening to someone other than the voices in the back of my mind telling me how stupid I was for thinking that this was going to last forever. James was right. Who cares? If it lasts forever, that's great, and I'll be happy. If it fails miserably, then it was a great experience that I'll remember forever.

I pulled out my laptop and scoured through classifieds, searching for empty spaces near by. Maybe I would give this bookstore thing a swing. Why not? I'm living my life, right? A few hours later, Dean slid through the door.

"Well?" I asked him, hoping for some good news.

"They said my shoulder is doing much better and I should be back in a month tops." He replied, falling across the couch on top my lap.

"Are you ready to go back, though?"

"It isn't hurting as bad. I guess we'll see in a month. By the way, Raw is going to be in Vegas in like two weeks. Want to go with me? You'll finally get to meet Seth and Roman."

I smiled at him. "I'd love to go with you."

Sure, I wasn't a huge fan, but Dean was passionate about it. I had to see what all the hype was about. He puckered his lips, beckoning me for a kiss. I ducked my head to meet him. The kiss immediately deepened.

He was the first to pull away, though. "I think I'm going to go take a shower." A hidden meaning dripped off of his words. Dean stood up off the couch and pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it in my lap.

I gave him a few minutes head start. He was already in the shower when I reached the bathroom. I stripped off my tank top, knowing he could see me perfectly though the glass. Slowly, I unbuttoned my shorts and dropped them to the floor. Dean was already hard; cock throbbing in the steam of the hot water.

"Is there room for one more?" I asked innocently.

He grabbed me by the wrist and yanked me inside. "You're insatiable."

"You started it."