Status: i'm no longer going to be updating mibba. you can find me on ff.net at 'deanambooty' if you would like to continue reading any updates. thank you.

Paradise City

Make You Happy

"I miss you." His voice was low, scratchy.

It was early in Vegas, not even five in the morning. Dean was all the way across the country in Virginia, just waking up. It was the day before his birthday, and I hated that he was waking up alone on this cold, December morning.

"I can't believe you're going to be on the other side of the country for your birthday."

"I know, but I'll be home for Christmas."

"Christmas is too far away. I want you now."

Dean left three days after Thanksgiving. I had grown accustomed to sleeping alone, but even just a few days with him felt like an eternity; like he'd never leave, and I would never have to know what it felt like to wake up without his warm arms wrapped around me. He made it a habit to call every morning, no matter how early it would be for me. Of course, I didn't mind. The few minutes that he had as soon as he woke up was the only free time he had during his hectic days.

He begged me to fly out and spend his birthday with him; a night or two on the road, travelling to a couple different cities. I told him that I couldn't, because I wasn't able to get the time off, but the truth was that I already bought my plane ticket. My flight was in a few hours, and I'd be in Virginia before the show started tonight.

It was a surprise, he had no idea, and I couldn't have been more excited.

"You're never going to come back," Violet said to me, not even bothering to look up from her newspaper. She was sitting in her usual spot at the kitchen table, coffee cup in hand. Ever since things between her and Sam ended, she was right back to her normal, cheery self. "I'm going to be stuck here alone, all by myself, with no one."

"I'm coming back." I told her, grabbing a bowl out of the cupboard to fix some cereal. "Besides, you have Kyle." I continued to try and get Violet to stop seeing him as a friend and start seeing him as boyfriend material. Even if he was a rebound, that still meant that he at least had a chance. "Invite him over for Movie Night Monday or whatever it is you guys do."

She sat her newspaper down and pouted at me. "But I'm going to miss you!" Her frown was even bigger now.

"It's two days. Three tops." I told her. "Besides, me going away means you get to help me pack. I know you love doing that kind of crap."

We spent the time we had left arguing over which outfits I should wear. Violet let me borrow the new coat she had bought herself; a long, khaki colored pea coat. It was December in Northern Virginia, after all. The east coast was always colder this time of year. She also let me borrow her black, knee high boots that I loved so much. I packed a couple pairs of jeans, a couple dresses, and some blouses. I had never been an indecisive girl when it came to clothes, but in case we happened to go out for his birthday, I wanted to be prepared.

Violet dropped me off at the airport, leaving me with a big hug at the gate. I boarded the plane, and a few hours later I was touching down in Washington D.C where I would hop on the metro to Fairfax. It was cold and windy in Virginia, and I was starting to hope that I had packed some mittens, or at least a beanie of some kind. I sent a text to James and told him I was a state away. Despite my attempts to reconnect with him, I still hadn't heard anything back. I still tried though, hoping that he would eventually get back to me.

When I finally got to Fairfax, I called Roman- after having to go through his girlfriend, Amanda, to get his number and let him in on the surprise- to find out where Dean was. He told me that they were all at the arena, and that there was a backstage pass waiting for me when I got there. He told me that Dean was completely oblivious, and had no idea that I was on my way. I reminded him to make sure it stayed that way.

"Hi, I'm Callie Jordan." I told the security guard who stood at the back entrance to the arena.

He nodded and handed me the lanyard with my pass on it. I hung it around my neck, and smiled. I felt like some kind of important wrestling person, in my blazer and knee high boots. As soon as I stepped through the doors, I was overcome with the biggest wave of excitement. My knees were even shaking. Roman told me that I needed to follow the signs to 'catering', because that's where they were all going to be. He promised he'd try to keep Dean in one spot for as long as he possibly could.

"Shit!" I cursed as I rounded a corner and bumped into the back of someone. I saw a flash of light, pastel colored, green hair fly by me as I tried to steady myself from falling over. I recognized the girl in front of me from watching Raw with Dean while he was injured. Her name was Andi, if I remembered correctly. "I'm so sorry!"

She looked at me and smiled. "No biggie! I probably shouldn't have been standing there. I was just waiting for someone and I thought you were them coming around the corner." She replied, gazing down to the pass that hung around my neck. "Callie? Wait, are you Dean's Callie?"

I tried to repress the smile that was growing on my lips. People knew about me? That made me happier than it probably should have. "I guess." I said with a small laugh and shrug.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Andi. I've been a friend of Dean's for a long time." She reached her hand out to me and I shook it. "It's nice to see him finally happy for a change. I swear, he doesn't shut up about you."

"That's a good thing for me, I hope." I laughed nervously. Andi's face brighten up and I saw her smiling at someone behind me. I turned to see Dean's friend, Seth, approaching. I wondered if that was who she had been waiting for.

"Hello, Callie." He smiled at me. "Dean's getting antsy in catering, you might want to hurry up and get in there."

"Right! I should get to that. It was nice meeting you, Andi." I told her, heading towards the catering department. "See you later, Seth."

I walked as fast as I could, following the signs that led me to my destination, ignoring the looks from the production crew and other superstars that lingered in the hallways. When I came to the catering room, I didn't waist anytime stepping through those double doors. Dean was sitting at a table in the corner of the room, next to the giant that was Roman Reigns. His back was to me, so he didn't see me when I entered the room, but Roman did.

"Guess who." I whispered in Dean's ear as I placed my hands over his eyes.

"No way." He said as he pulled my hands from his face and turned to look at me. "Oh my God, I can't believe you're here." He stood up and attacked me in a hug, lifting me up from the ground to swing me around. "You said you had to work!" He sat me back down and gave me a small kiss.

"I lied." I said with a shrug, unable to shake the huge smile on my face. I had missed him so much. Sure, I hadn't seen him in only a week, but it felt like forever. "I couldn't let you spend your birthday alone. What kind of girlfriend would that make me?" Even though I had probably said that word a hundred times over the last week, it still hadn't sunk in. Girlfriend. It felt good. I placed my hand on his cheek, standing on my toes to meet his lips for another quick kiss.

"Come with me." He said, taking me by the hand and pulling me out of catering.

I followed him, once again, ignoring the strange looks we were getting from the other people in the room. Roman just stayed where he was, smiling and shaking his head. Dean led me through the hallways until we were far enough away from everyone in a dimly lit corner. He hoisted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he held me against the wall. I bit my lip as he looked at me, his eyes shining in the dark.

Nothing needed to be said. I didn't need to tell him that I missed him, he already knew that. He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled. His eyes were closed, but I watched him, wanting to memorize this moment and savor it.

"I just really wanted to do this." He whispered. A second later, his warm lips were on mine, concealing them in a slow kiss. I couldn't help but smile into his lips. I couldn't help smiling in general. "What?" I shook my head in reply, tugging at my bottom lip with my teeth. "What is it, Sweet Cheeks?"

You. I'm madly in love with you. "I'm just really happy. Being here with you, just everything."

"I'm sorry that we have to hide in this empty hallway. You're coming back to the hotel with me tonight though, right?" He asked as he set me back down on my feet. "Please tell me you were planning to stay for a few days."

"I was planning to stay for a few days."

"Good." He replied. Two production crew members passed by the hallway we were hiding in. Dean held a finger to my lips as they walked past us, not knowing that we were in the shadows. "We should probably get going." He said quietly before lacing his fingers with mine, leading me towards the stage area.

The show was great being that it was only a house show. I enjoyed it much more than I did when I went to Raw in Vegas. After the show, Roman begged Dean to go out, seeing as we were close to the capital, and there were plenty of bars to 'shut down'. I didn't have a problem with it. It was Saturday night, why not?

The bar was lively. It wasn't upscale, making me happy I didn't change into a dress like I had been planning. We were soon joined by Seth, Andi, and a few other wrestlers and Divas that I hadn't met yet. I sat at the bar with Andi, gossiping about random things that I really didn't care about. Every few seconds I'd nod my head, and say 'yeah' to make it seem like I was listening. I couldn't tear my eyes away from Dean, though, who was across the room with Roman and a couple other guys. His eyes were locked on mine.

He made his way through the crowd and joined me at my side, placing his hand on the small of my back. "Good evening, ladies." He said smoothly. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, but I didn't mind it. It was his birthday. "Gossiping, are we?"

"I was just telling Callie here how crazy you used to be back in the day." Andi replied before taking a sip of her drink. "However, I don't think she listened to a word of it. You two were staring at each other like a couple lovestruck goons."

Dean smiled at me. "Are you ready to get out of here, Buttercup?" He asked in my ear.

I nodded in reply and said my quick goodbyes to Andi. Dean disappeared to let Roman know we were heading out. The Samoan was a little upset that he was ditching his own birthday celebration early, but he understood. I was waiting for Dean in the rental. He climbed in the passenger seat and leaned over the console to place a kiss on my cheek.

"You're beautiful." He said to me as I drove down the busy streets of Fairfax.

I hadn't taken my eyes off the road, but I could see him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I tried not to think too much about it because it made me nervous. "You're drunk." I reminded him.

"You're still beautiful." He pulled one of my hands from the steering wheel and kissed my palm.

As soon as we stepped through the hotel room door, our lips were on each other's; hungry and desperate for one another. I made quick work of the buttons on his shirt, using it to pull him to me. He ran his hands up my arms before sliding my blazer off my shoulders, dropping kisses on the exposed skin by my tank top straps. We stumbled over to the bed, stripping each other.

I fell first, pulling him with me, our lips only separating while he hovered over me. I reached behind my back to unhook my bra, but he stopped me.

"Don't," he said softly. "Not tonight."

I had to admit that I was surprised. A million reasons ran through my head wondering why he wouldn't want to have sex with me. I chalked it up to the fact that he was drunk, and or tired, or that he didn't want to just fuck while I was here and actually wanted to savor the moment. But that was the hopeless romantic in me, and I squandered that thought almost instantly.

He fell beside me, holding me tightly to his chest; the feeling that I had missed so badly. He sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly. It didn't take long for his breathing to completely even out, and he was asleep in minutes.

"I never thought I would need someone so much as I need you." I said quietly after a few moments of silence, taking his hand in mine and lacing my fingers around his.

When I woke up in the morning, Dean was still sleeping peacefully. I shimmied out of his hold and tip toed to the bathroom, picking up his button-up on the way there. The sun was just barely up on the horizon and we'd be headed towards the next city soon. I stared at my reflection for a moment, running my hands through my messy locks to put them in their place before taking a washrag to my face.

If this was the only time I was going to have with him today, I needed to make the most of it. I didn't have much time.

As quietly as possible, I tip toed back towards the bed. I dropped my underwear on the floor and climbed on top of him as smoothly as I could, my legs straddling his waist. He groaned slightly and peaked an eye open at me. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "Sssssh, go back to sleep." I whispered against his cheek as I placed kisses down his jawline to his collarbone.

I could feel his heartbeat on my lips as I kissed down his chest. I stopped for a moment, placing my ear to his skin and just listened for a moment. After a few beats, I picked my head back up and resumed placing tiny kisses along his abs, and down to the elastic band of his boxers. His hardened cock was just beneath the thin fabric. I ran my fingertips around the tip, teasing him; he let out a growl.

Dean shivered as I gripped him with my hand, mumbling something about how my hands were cold. I swirled my tongue around the tip, tasting the salty precum. Looking up through my eyelashes, I saw Dean staring right back at me, biting on his lower lip. He placed a hand on the back of my head, lacing his fingers through my hair. I slid his tip through my lips, taking all of him in my mouth. Dean let out a short breath, cursing softly. He began to thrust himself into my mouth, slowly at first. I kept up with his pace as best as I could. The only sounds in the room was the faint sucking sound and the soft moans coming from the back of my throat.

I pulled my mouth from him and took my hand to stroke him, twisting and gripping him as his eyes fell closed. I ducked my head back down to him, placing a kiss at the base of his cock. His eyes opened once more, looking at me with more lust than I had ever seen in his eyes. "Come here," he said in a breath. I crawled up to him, leaving a trail running up his stomach with my tongue. His breathing was labored. I could, once again, feel his heart beating frantically as I placed my hand on his chest in order to situate myself over his cock.

His hands slowly worked at the buttons on his shirt that I was wearing; undoing them one by one. I slid myself over the length of him, rocking my hips slowly back and forth. He grunted, trying to stay focused on getting the shirt off. When he finally got in open, he ran his hands over my stomach before gripping my sides, allowing his tip to find my entrance. "Fuck," I swore under my breath as he slid into me slowly.

Dean sat up, tossing his shirt to the floor and moved his hands to unclasp my bra, tossing that to the side as well. Our naked bodies pressed up against each other, holding each other tightly as I rode him. His mouth was on the base of my neck, sinking his teeth into my skin as I cried his name out. He pulled me down to him, covering my mouth with his, allowing his slick tongue to explore my mouth. My moans were muffled by him, making it easier to hear the sound of our bodies coming together.

He placed his hands on my hips, his nails digging into me as he kept me down on him, moving me in circular motions. One of his hands trailed up my sides to my breasts, pinching and pulling at my nipples. He sat up once more, covering them with his mouth. The added sensation only intensified the feeling that reeled inside of me. Dean throbbed inside of me. His whole body was tense. I moved my hips faster, back and forth to the pace he needed to find release.

"Oh my God," he groaned as he slowed me down. I lowered myself to him, laying flat against his chest; rising and falling with every breath. Dean pulled himself out of me and wrapped his arms around my back. I lifted my head to kiss his chin and noticed a smile played on his lips. "Good morning," he said through his smirk.

"Mmm, yes it is." I replied, placing another kiss on his chest.

"I'd hate to ruin it, but we should be getting up." I let out a deep sigh and slid off of him, dangling my legs over the edge of the bed. Dean placed a kiss on my bare shoulder and smiled into my skin. "Would you like to join me in the shower?"

I didn't even answer him, just got up and sauntered my way into the bathroom. Once the water was warm enough, I stepped in. Dean wasn't far behind me. He stood with his back against the water, holding me to him, humming a song as we swayed back and forth under the mist. Dean washed my hair for me, massaging his fingers into my scalp. I made sure to get all the places on his back with the loofah that he couldn't reach. It was a nice start to what I was sure to be a good day.

We were to travel to the next city with Roman and Seth. Roman was groggy when we met him at the rental, and kept mumbling about needing to get some coffee. Seth was wide awake and ready for the day, already having had his morning workout. I didn't see the appeal in waking up at five o'clock in the morning and heading out for a run. But then again, I didn't even see the appeal in running in general.

Dean called shotgun so that he could have control over the radio, leaving me in the backseat with Seth. Despite my first meeting with him, he was much more accepting of me this time. We talked about everything from Harry Potter to favorite superheroes and comic books.

"Conditioner, Seth. It's all about the conditioner." I told him after he brought up the very damaged side of his head after I mentioned Violet being a stylist.

"That's what I tell him." Roman added from the driver's seat.

"Trust me, my roommate is a stylist. A very good one at that. Conditioner, make it your new best friend."

When we got to Greenville, we headed straight to the next hotel room. Roman and Dean would be leaving to go find a gym somewhere and get in their daily work out. Seth offered for me to come with him, Andi, and a few others to explore the new town before they needed to be at the arena, but I politely declined. I would be staying in and catching up on a nap after my workout this morning. Seth and Roman headed inside to take their bags in and get situated, while Dean and I lingered around the SUV for a minute in the quiet parking garage.

He waited for them to disappear inside before his hands found my waist, and he held me up against the car. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're here." He said as he dropped a kiss on the top of my head. "Best birthday I could ask for."

"As long as you're happy, that's all that matters to me." I told him.

"You make me happy." He replied with a smile. "So when you get on that plane and leave me, just think about that."

"Are you trying to make me feel bad?" I asked as I propped myself up on my toes to place a kiss on his chin. It was as high as I could reach without having to jump.

He clicked his suitcase handle in place and shrugged. "No." He said, ducking his head to kiss my lips. "Yes. Yeah, I'm definitely trying to make you feel bad."

I rolled my eyes as he walked away from me. "It's not going to work!" I called after him as he stepped through the double doors.

I already didn't want to leave, him trying to make me feel bad wasn't going to help at all.