Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

If I Don't See You Anymore

I stood there and dropped my books, shocked. I left my mouth hung open, didn't believe of what I just saw.

Kyle and Erelle... kissing?!

"Clayde--" Kyle started but I ran off and left the apartment. "Clayde, wait!!"

I heard him shouted as I continued running. It was raining this evening and I was just done with my college.

Since us first dating we promised to love each other until the end of time. But what I just saw broke that promise.

Kyle kissed Erelle, my best friend.

How could it not be really painful for me?

I kept running as I felt he was running after me, shouting my name. As I crossed the street, I saw lights that were coming towards me. A car.

"Clayde!!" Kyle shouted and jumped to help me.

But the car hit him instead.
_______________________________________________________________________

I was crying and kept my head down as the priest continued. Joey put a hand around me and I cried quietly in his chest.

I stayed there when the funeral ended. I kneeled next to his grave, still crying.

"Clayde..." I heard Erelle's voice.

I turned my head and saw her behind me.

"What?" I asked rudely.

"I'm sorry I kissed him earlier in the apartment-- I didn't even know what I was doing."

"Chyeah, just tell me you betrayed me," I said after I turned my head back to his grave.
She didn't say anything and I could feel her walked away.
_______________________________________________________________________

I turned the knob and entered the apartment. I sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa. I buried my face in my hands as I cried in my loneliness.

I can't see his smile again. I can't even hear his voice; his beautiful voice when he sang, even when he talked. I can't see his figure again. I can't feel his warmth from the hugs he gave.

But something inside me told me that I wasn't alone and he will always be by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
made on April 14 2008
posted on June 2 2008

another kylehhh