Shoot 'Em Up, Yeah.

Triangle

"Bye, mom!" I said to my mom as I closed the door and I accidentally ran into Zac.

"I'm so sorry, Zac!" I said.

"It's okay. Let's walk to school," he said, taking my hand and we walked together to the school.

It's been a year and a half since we dated, but honestly, we never kissed. Once, we almost kissed, 6 months ago.

When he leaned in to kiss me and we were few centimetres apart I accidentally sneezed and nervously said, "I'm really sorry Zac! I'm really nervous and I'm not ready for it yet..."

He only smiled, patted my head and said, "I'll wait."

But we didn't care at all if we haven't kissed. As long we had each other, there's nothing to worry about.
_______________________________________________________________________

The bell rang as Zac and I took our seats, he sat next to me. The other students rushed in as Mr. Hemilton walked in the class.

"Class, you will have a new friend today," he said when the class was quiet. "Mr. Charles, please come in."

A guy with black hair, sharp grey eyes and tall figure walked in and glanced on me, and then looked to Mr. Hemilton.

"My name is Rayden Charles, I came from London," he said. His voice didn't have the British accent; in fact it's more into American.

The girls in the room whispered to their friends. Mostly like, 'London? Is he a gentleman?', 'He's really cool, and handsome.', 'Does he have a girlfriend?' and blah blah blah.

"Mr. Charles, please have a seat," Mr. Hemilton said as he pointed at an empty seat behind me.

He walked towards me the empty seat and when he wanted to pass me, he kept on looking at me.

"What's your name?" he said as he stuck his hand out.

"Flynn Williams," I said, taking his hand.

"Nice meeting you, Flynn!" he said and kissed my hand lightly.

I froze as Zac stood up from his seat to take my hand and said to Rayden, "You better keep your hands off of her."

"What's your status with her?" Rayden challenged.

"I'm her boyfriend and we're so darn in love."

"Zac..." I whispered, "Stop it."

"What do you know about her?" Zac said.

"I know one thing about her: I could make her mine," Rayden answered.

Zac put his hand into fist angrily.

"Mr. Charles, Mr. Farro, would you like to finish the conversation outside?" Mr. Hemilton said before Zac could raise his hand to hit Rayden.

Zac glared at Rayden and sat back on his seat as Rayden sat on the seat behind me.

During the one whole lesson I could feel Rayden kept on looking at me all the time, and when I turned to look at him over my shoulder, he smiled at me and Zac glared at him all the time.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Zac," I said, opening my locker. "You keep holding my hand since Geography ended!"

"Oh, sorry," he said as he led go of my hand.

"What's wrong with you?" I said after I put my geography books.

"I'm worried you'd fall for him."

"Rayden?"

He nodded.

"No way," I smiled as I closed my locker.

"But I heard he's your type," he said, taking my hand again. "Your ex in junior high looks like him. Black hair, sharp eyes, and tall."

"Zaac," I whined, "It's an old story! It's like, 2 years ago."

"I know, but..."

"There's no way I could fall for him," I smiled, "I already have you."

He blushed a little as we reached the cafeteria. He's always cute when he's blushing.

"Thanks," he said, opening the cafeteria's door.

We walked towards Hayley and Josh's table.

"How's the first and the second period, sis?" Hayley asked after I sat next to her and Zac sat across me.

"First period: horrible," Zac answered, "There's a new guy and he kissed her!"

"Zac, he kissed my hand!"

"But he kissed a part of your body and I hate it."

"I'm just trying to be a gentleman," Rayden suddenly said and appeared behind, hugging me. "That's how they say hello in London."

"Well, not in here!" Zac said, standing up.

"Zac!" Josh said, holding his arm. "Cool down."

Zac sat down and kept on glaring at him.

"Uhh, Rayden, let me go please," I pleaded, "My boyfriend keeps glaring at you."

"What if I don't?" he said, making his face closer to mine.

"Rayden, pleaaaaaaase!" I shouted, "I don't like aggressive guys!"

"Well, your boyfriend is aggressive," he said, looking at Zac. "He kept holding your hand all the time."

"But he knows how to treat women correctly. He didn't hug me when we first met!"

Rayden didn't say anything for a while and then he led me go.

"Alright, alright. I give up, for now. See you later, Flynn," he said and kissed my cheek, and then walked to another table that gladly far from ours.

Zac took a napkin and wiped the spot where Rayden just kissed.

"Zac, hey!" I giggled.

"You got his germs!"

"Zaaac," I said, holding his hand to stop. "It's okay."

He pouted and put the napkin down.

"He's really cool," Hayley said as she stabbed her straw on her orange juice. "I wish he's older."

"Hayleeeey!" I whined.

"Well your ex-bf looks like that, right?"

"I don't like cool boys; now I preferred cute boys," I said and successfully made Zac blushed once more.

"Aww, Zac blushed!" Hayley said.

"You're the only one that could make him blush," Josh said, "I knew him like, forever and I never see him blushed. Not even when he embarrasses himself."

"The power of love," Hayley grinned.

"Hayley!" Zac and I shouted.
_______________________________________________________________________

The school has finally really ended. I just finished my co-curricular activty which was photography and walking down the hallway towards the door when Rayden ran into me and I fell down.

"I'm sorry," he said as he offered his hand.

I looked at it and stood up by myself.

"What are you doing not home yet?" I asked.

We heard some footsteps running towards us. He grabbed my wrist, dragged me to nearest dark spot in hallway, pushed me to the wall, and closed my mouth.

"Ssh," he said.

My heart raced as the running footsteps ran further.

"Finally," he exhaled as he led go of my mouth.

"What did you do to that basketball team? They're looking for you, right?"

"I beat them in a game. It's like one versus five. I'm alone, of course," he said proudly.

He looked into my eyes deeply and leaned his hands against the wall, making me trapped between him and the wall.

"We're in this kind of situation already. I'm wondering I should kiss you...?" he said as he made his face closer to mine.

I slapped his face and shouted, "Not a chance!"

I ran towards the front door and before I could reach the door to open it, he grabbed my wrist and hardly slammed me against the wall.

I couldn't fight back; he was too strong.

"Don't underestimate me, Flynn," he said, grabbing both of my wrists tightly. "I could do this when I'm angry," he said and kissed my collar bone.

"Stop it," I said in a low voice.

"Or this," he said again, this time he kissed my jaw line.

"Please, stop it," I pleaded.

"And this," he said and crashed his lips against mine.

The door swung open and followed by Zac's voice saying, "Flynn, I'm waiting for you outside--"

Rayden broke the kiss and we both looked towards him. Zac put his hand into a tight fist and hit him square in face.

He pulled me into a tight hug and shouted, "Don't you ever, ever touch her again!!"

He released the hug, took my hand tightly and walked outside the school.
_______________________________________________________________________

He walked really fast and I barely even followed him.

"Zac! Slow down!" I said.

He stopped walking and turned to me with sadness in his eyes.

"I swear I didn't want it," I said. "The basketball team was chasing him because he defeated them in a game, he tried to kiss me, I slapped his face, I made him angry, and before I reach the door he grabbed my wrist and... And it happened..." I explained, I barely even hear my voice in when I said the last sentence.

"And it's... My first time," I said and this time I could feel tears racing down my cheeks one by one.

"Flynn..." he said.

"I'm so sorry Zac! I swear I didn't want it! I don't even think of it!"

"Flynn," he repeated.

"I'll do anything for you but please don't hate me! I don't know what to do if you hate me! I... I--"

"Flynn!" he repeated once more, grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss. "I don't care if you kiss another person," he said after he hugged me tightly. "As long I have you thinking of me, I don't care of anything else."

"But I had my first kiss with someone else," I said.

"You're still thinking of me, right?"

I nodded.

"Then I don't care. I've told you about it."

He lifted my chin and gave me a long kiss. He put his hand behind my head to deepen the kiss and I put my hand on his back.

After a long and deep kiss, he broke the kiss and said, "Now you trust me?"

I smiled, "Of course."

He released the hug and walked home side by side.

"I still remember what you said 6 months ago," I smiled.

"Hm?"

"You said you'll wait for me to kiss me," I giggled.

"Yeah, I did. And I think you're ready for it because you accepted a kiss from another person," he laughed.

"Hey! I've told you I really don't want it! And it's from Rayden, totally eww."

"Okay, I understand."

He put his arm around my shoulder as we both continued to walk home.

No one's gonna stop us from loving each other. We'll face everything ahead us, even if Rayden keeps messing around with our relationship for life.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoah, i sure made Zac short-tempered in the story O_o i didnt put Jeremy in the story because he was already in college :] Zac and Flynn had been dating since the 9th grade in the story.

here are their ages in the story:
Zac&Flynn; 15
Hayley; 17
Josh;18