Status: Updates, Friday and Monday's

Poison Apple

One

It was a chilly night in Las Vegas, the cold slapped Daisy in the face as she headed to the Halloween party she was invited to. Dressed as snow white, Daisy entered the party walking almost a mile to get to the location. The party was placed in the forest to give the party a little more 'spook'. As she walked into the party, she caught everyone's attention. Maybe it was her long black wavy hair, maybe it was her flawless skin or her costume. Whatever it was everyone was looking and it made Daisy feel weird, she quickly walked to the kitchen getting out of everyone's view. Daisy poured herself a glass of whiskey. Going hard for her first drink ever that's when she noticed him, she couldn't believe her eyes, Jack the most popular guy in the whole town was looking at her. She asked herself why he would even look at her, he never did before. Maybe she smelt, maybe she had a pimple or maybe something was between her teeth. Trying to hide, Jack walked up to her gliding his fingers upon the table as he walked. Once he was in front of her, he stopped. Taking his finger and lightly pulling up Daisy's face so her eyes could meet his.

"Hi," Jack said loudly

"Hello," Daisy replied, her voice rasped.
"I'm Jack and your Daisy right? do you live around here?" Jack asked, taking his finger from under her chin and sat his hands upon hers.
"Uh, yes. I live about a mile from here," Daisy told him as he nodded.
"And where do you study?" He asked.
"Uh, where I study? Oh yeah I study at University of Nevada , where do you study?" She asked awkwardly.
"Nice, I also study at University of Nevada , I don't recall seeing you around," He said, rubbing his hands in hers.
"Yeah well I've seen you," She told him, walking away.
Disappointed that he never noticed her ever before. It was as if he only noticed her when she was fake and caked her face.

Daisy walked outside trying to enjoy the party... alone
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, I'm new to this writing!