Status: So whats up. This is my first story What do you think!

School Concert

Band Room

I open the door seeing the teacher and Green day. I really wanted to fan-girl but I controlled it.
“Mr. Johnson did you need something,” I say sweetly.
“I think you need a little to your left,” He says laughing a bit. I look over at one of the best bands ever, well at least to me. I give a little wave and look down. They probably just want to tell me I messed up “Heart shaped box”
“Uhh do you need something, I mean I didn’t know I screwed up the song that bad,” I say smiling.
“No you played every cord right but are you okay,” Mike says happily, but somehow sounding serious.
I walk over to Mike and hold his hand “Mike I promise I am not okay” I erupted in laughter as I held my stomach. All the guys sigh.
“Don’t ever ask her that it will always be the same answer,” Mr. Johnson says as he face palms.
“Okay then Tessa are you fine,” Tre says somewhat seriously.
“Gurl I am real fine,” I say in a snobby accent. I start snapping my fingers. Tre walks over to me and we start talking like idiots.
“You know I think you and Tre will be good friends,” Billie says.
“Ewwww boys,” Tre and I say at the same time.
“JINX,” I scream. I point at Tre and laugh.
“Don’t let him talk PLEASE,” Mike and Billie say loudly.
“You know Tre,Tre Tre oh I forgot,” I say this trying not to smile but failing miserably.
“You know guys, you can be big meanies,” Tre speaks like a child. I start laughing uncontrobly
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think I have been working on this for about 2-3 days. Still pretty short. The next on will be longer! I promise!!!