Status: This is based on a true story. Hope that you enjoy it. It does have my own little twists.

Nine Months

Month One

Nine Months

One Month.

He’s always been perfect in my eyes. His perfect smile, with such killer dimples that always melt my heart. His perfect white teeth and his amazing hazel green eyes. They are so dreamy and I just love staring into them. I may be only fourteen but he’s the love of my life.

Lately he hasn’t been coming around and I’m afraid it’s because I told him I’m pregnant. I don’t know, I don’t understand how this happened. We were always using protection, careful to not get pregnant. Me being only fourteen and him being nineteen.

My parents are never home always working, they could care less what I choose to do. As long as I never got pregnant before I graduate. My brother is my best friend as well as Matts. He’s going to be so angry with us when he finds out about us.

***Flashback***

“Matt, I’m pregnant.” I say to him, I can’t believe it myself and the look on his face breaks my heart. It’s apparent that he can’t believe it either.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me…” he says and starts pacing back and forth. “I don’t understand how this could’ve happened. Jesus Christ Emilee…you’re only fourteen.”

It’s like I don’t already know that, he’s got to remind me. I didn’t forget!

“I know this Matthew…I don’t understand how it could’ve happened either. One thing I do know is I’m having this baby Matt…I can’t have an abortion.” I say and touch my stomach.

He follows my hands with his eyes and I am afraid he’s going to faint. I feel bad for doing this to him with everything that he’s trying to accomplish, but I don’t believe in abortions.

“No…Emilee…you can’t.” I see the pain all over his face when he says that. I shake my head and he knows he can’t change my mind once I have it made up. He stands up and kisses my forehead. “See you later.” And he walks out of my room.

***End of Flashback***

I don’t know what to do or where to even start with telling my brother and my parents. Matt can get into a lot of trouble if my parents were to press charges against him, and I may never get the chance to see him again, and that will just break my heart.

I walk down to the living room where my mom is finally home for the day and she’s sitting on the couch enjoying her daily glass of wine. I’ve never seen her so happy, except when she’s drinking her glass of wine, but I know that if I don’t tell her that I am pregnant now, I won’t tell her until she would already know from someone else.

I sit beside her on the couch and cross my legs underneath me. “Mama, I have something to tell you and it’s not going to be easy to hear.” I say. She turns to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What could you have possibly done to say something like that to me?” She asks.
I take a deep breath and let it out with the words. “I’m Pregnant.” Her eyes widen and she sits her
glass down.

“Excuse me, I didn’t hear you correctly, did you just tell me that you’re fucking pregnant?” I quickly nod my head in response.

“You’ve got to be fucking shitting me. You’re fourteen years old girl, you have no idea what to do with a damn baby. Who is the father Emilee?”

I shrug my shoulders not wanting to answer her, but she’s my mom, and she knows me better than that, she knows that I know who the father of the baby is.

“Don’t you dare sit there and lie to me girl. You know who he is. Who is he?”

“Matt.” I say softly.

“Matt? Matt Sanders?” I nod my head again in reply to her question.

My mom is furious and I can see it all over her face. She yelled at me for an hour and I cried, and I couldn’t stop crying. When she was done, my dad was home and it was his turn to yell at me, which made me cry even more. He even pushed me up the steps when we were fighting and he broke my finger.

I spent the evening in the Emergency Room making sure that the baby is okay and that my fingers will be fine. They splinted my fingers and the baby is healthy and they sent me home.

Upon arriving home, my brother knew all about what happened and that I am pregnant with Matt’s baby. He was rude to me, he yelled at me, called me names and shoved me into the wall. I’ve never seen my brother like this. He always, always supported me when something was wrong.

I later learned when Leanna, Jimmy’s girlfriend, messaged me asking me if it’s true that I am really pregnant. I told her that It’s true, and that’s when she told me that Matt was arrested on underage rape charges.

He never raped me…He doesn’t belong in jail.

That’s when my life started to unprevail.

I don’t know what I am going to do, or how I am going to do this. But I will be a great mother to my baby and I will make sure that he or she knows how much I love her father.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please bare with me. This is based on a true story, and some parts have been altered to fit this story. I hope that you all like this, and will give me great feedback. Love you all. xoxo Maci