Status: On Hiatus.... Thinking about deleting

Cocaine.

Intro

No one knew him like I did. To everyone else he was just the connection to their own fix, nothing more. But he was so much more to me. He was more than my first love, my first lay, my first glimpse of the real world. He was my everything; the everything I never knew I needed.

At first glance he was just your typical junkie. And that's what he had come to be known as; New Jerseys top junkie, one of the best and most infamous. But at one glance I was addicted; he became my drug of choice above all. Thinking back now what got me hooked first, I believe were his eyes. Those hazel pools could open up universes. He had a gift for figuring people out. He could just look into someone’s eyes and know what they were about. But he always told me that no matter how much he looked into my eyes he could never figure me out completely.

Truth be told, I was plain, especially compared to him. Everything about him was fascinating and new. I had never felt anything like I did when I was with him. And he was so unique, the way he viewed the world. What I would give to see through his eyes for one day. He had changed my life entirely. Some would say for the worst but I knew better.

But to tell the story I would have to start at the beginning. When my life was normal, just before all the parties and drugs. When I was a good girl who rarely cussed and had good grades. Who was once known as daddy's little girl. This is my story; the story of Jaelee Sloan and her fall into the abyss of parties, drugs, but most of all love
♠ ♠ ♠
I am going to be revising and re-writing each of the 5 chapters I had previously posted. I read over the story and I am over all happy with it so far, so it wont be much different. I just wanna change up a few things. You should check out the characters( located on the bar at the top, for those who dont know) I should have the rest of the chapters done soon. And after that I shall update.

Please leave comments and tell me what you think. :D