Status: Chapters will be updated soon ~ Stay tuned

Unrevealed

Chapter 1 ~

“Rrring Rrring” the bell rings indicating the freedom for us the students but just for five minutes before the next class begins.

“Wake up!...psstt.. w..wake up!” a slow recognized whisper with a slight shake on my shoulder broke my sleep. *yawns* .. What’s the matter?” I asked in a sleepy voice. “S…S..Sir!” the voice whispered again, “Eh! SIR! ..” hearing that word I got up with a jerk and there stood my Class Teacher with all anger in his eyes.. “S..Sir umm Sorry I had a headache .. that’s why!” dropping my head down I mumbled.

“Get out of my class, I know your tantrums and dare you repeat it.” shouting at the top of his voice he stared at me, waiting for me to leave the classroom . “but Sir…” in a defending voice, “GET OUT! I said!” He shouted again. Taking no more time in defending myself I walked out of the class.

“*yawns* Why did he have to scold me for a silly thing *sighs*” I imagined. “ahh.. what a timing I need to pee” running towards the bathroom I thought and was happy that I didn’t have to take permission for it. But who knew a pee would create more trouble for me.

As I finished peeing and was walking back to stand outside the class I saw my class teacher angrily going inside the class, “ Oh god! Did he think that I ran out somewhere instead of standing outside” I shivered in fear and ran back in the bathroom thinking I’ll be safe here.

For whole 45 minutes I stood there in bathroom waiting for the class to get over. “RRring” “Ah! The bell rang at last” slowly and carefully getting out of the bathroom I whispered. Taking short steps towards the class like a thief I imagined ”what if Sir is still there?” *shiver* .. but still I had to go back..Reaching the classroom I looked everywhere for Sir but he was nowhere … “PHEWW! What a relief!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh sorry for the short chapter ... but next ones will be little longer .... Please enjoy and do give ur reviews ....

Thank u in advance for the readers who ll read it ( :...