Status: Chapters will be updated soon ~ Stay tuned

Unrevealed

Chapter 2~

“Ahh.. no school today” I said while switching on my laptop, “ let’s see.. What em I gonna do today?”; “hmm it’s been quite a while since I chatted with strangers” while imagining I opened my usual chatting site. “Bling! Bling! …. What the … so many notifications!” said me and scrolled down the page to read the messages. “ Atsuo EIJI: Yoru! I have to talk something important with you. Can I have your number?” I read and got a bit tensed. Eiji was a guy I meet online few months back and we became very good friends but still he was a stranger and I never met him in person. Thinking for a while and then typing back ” Eiji .. you can tell me here ..what’s the matter?” , “bling! Bling!” a message came within no time. “I have to tell you something its really important … please give me your number!” the message said. “umm… ok here you go, 994569XXXX” I replied. “tick tock tick tock!” the clock went, as the time passed by. I started becoming impatient “what did he wanted to tell? Why couldn’t he say me on chat?” I wondered as my patience was at its brink to break.

The Phone rings suddenly “ ringtone ”, with a sudden swift I picked up “hello! Hello E..E.iji?” I stammered; “ Yoru! .. ….” whispered Eiji with a long pause. “y..yoru… I… I .. I am in your town” ..”WHAT!” a chill ran down my spine. “yeah and I want to meet you” Eiji said, “but …Eiji… you have never seen me and neither have I … how will u know its me?” I said still trembling to the thought of meeting an unknown stranger. “I ll call u and tell you where I ll be waiting for you ok! Don’t worry” Eiji said softly. His voice was so matured and heavy which could seduce any human being on this earth. “O.. ok!” I stammered again and the phone disconnected. I thought he will call me back but the phone didn’t ring for hours.

“what if he didn’t like me? What if he is fake? Should I go ?” random thoughts filled my mind that night. I feared to meet him but what if he was a good person?. I couldn’t sleep properly that night.

Next day when I was getting dressed for school I saw my phone blinking and showing “1 new message”, I grabbed it quickly and checked who’s it was though I wished it was from Eiji. “I ll wait for u in the subway which u cross daily to reach ur school. I got a slight shock that how did he knew I crossed that subway every day. I didn’t reply back I was afraid damn afraid this time. My heart was pounding so fast that it could burst out of my chest. I didn’t eat the breakfast as I already was not feeling good. I walked out of house and locked it as I used to live alone.

“I won’t go by subway today” I said to myself and began walking. “The subway…” it read , “should I go?” I stumbled as I stopped. Gripping my bag’s straps I moved in slowly. It was dim lit so I thought to speed walk and cross it as fast as I can .. speeded up a little and I reached the middle of the subway, it was quite I looked here and there to see if Eiji was there but I couldn’t see anybody. I started walking again and suddenly a hand pulled me to side and pushed me against the wall. “uhhh..” I panicked. “Yoru!....”