Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

A picture is worth 1000 words

Gerard walked into the hospital. Signed into the security dest and made his way to the maternity ward. He put on scrub suit and pants so he wouldent make his nw baby sick. He found her cradle...well incubator and pulled up a chair.

"Hey Bella." he said toughing the plastic that seperated them. "Well today was your moms funeral. I only wished that you got to know her. She was the most wonderful, kind, caring, good hearted person. She always put everyone before herself. She rarly ever had a frown on her face. Even when things were rough." he pulled out a picture if her and showed it to a bright eyes Bella who was looking at her father like she already knew who he was. She tryed to touch the picture with her little 2 day old hands. He laughed."Thats your mother. You look so much alike. We can tell your her's." He began to tear up. "Soon you can come home I promise. And when you do I wont let anything hurt you."

Just then the nurse walked in. "Mr.Way?"

"Yeh?" he said brushing away his tears.

"Im sorry but its time for you to go."

He shook his head in a nood. Before he Left he asked the nurse something."Could you by any chance tape it somewhere so Bella can see it?" he said handind her the picture of him and his wife.

"She was beautiful." The nurse took the picture.

"Its gonna be hard without her smile." he smiled himself.

"Of course I can tape it so she can see it." she said pushing him out the door. "Now im sorry but you gotta leave."He nodded and walked out to go back to his empty home.