Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

The dreamer and the dream

It was morning. She woke up wondering where gerard went. She looked at the clock.

'Oh my god, its 11:00. I must of fallen asleep when gee was talking. I feel likw crap now.' she sighed as she turned over on her side. Then she herd someone enter the room.

"Get the fuck out." Amy said looking at Mike.

"What the fuck did I do?" He shot back.

"You shot me." she paused. "Now get the fuck out before I call security."

"You know the judge will never beleave you right."

"Says you. Now get out." so thankfull he walked out. Amy rested her head on the pillow and began to cry. And slowly she fell back asleep only being up about 30 minutes. When she wokeup she noticed a vase full of roses with a card next to it. She picked it up and it reads:

Amy Lee,
If you ever need to talk or need a place to
stay dont be afraid to call or drop by.
You are always welcome.
Your new friends,
Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob
... and ...
Rebecca.

she laughed and put the card down. Thinking:

'Wow. They really care about me.' Amy felt herself smile.

When Gerard went home he found something on the couch he thought...or he knew would never happen.

Frank and Rebecca sucking face, and going at it like animals.

*Cough*

Still sucking face.

"Ummmm...guys." he said whispered.

Still nothing.

"FRANK AND REBECCA!!!!!!" he screamed. With that they finally stopped. "Dude why the hell were you making out with my sister."

"S-s-she forced me." he stammored. "I swear to god your sisters a rapest."

"What the fuck are you talking about!" Rebecca yelled while falling off the couch. "You just began to go at it with all you had."

"Liar!" He yelled as loud as he could.

"GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gerard said while breaking them apart. "I beleave Frank."

"Wh-" Rebecca got cut off by a midget laughing and giggling beside her.

"About damn time thats all I have to say." Frank said still jumping.

"Why dont you beleave me?"

"Hummm... lets see." He began. "You already sucked face with Bob, Ray... and now Frank."

"Lies I tell you... there all lies!" She cryed.

"So that makes you the band whore." Frank laughed as she punched him in the ribs as hard as possable. Which knocked him over onto the chair. "Damn Gerard, I think shes also on staroids. Like not any ordinary steiroids but fucking horse steriods. Like what Rays hair uses."

"No acually its miracle grow." Gerard laughed. "And I think shes also on steriods. She can kick my ass in wresteling...and Mikeys."

"Well Mikey is weak anyways so its easy to kick his ass."

"Its easy to kick who's ass?" Mikey walked in.

"Yo-" Frank git cut off by Gerard punch in the other rib. "Yovana."

"Who?"

"You know your next door neiborgh."

"Ummm... our next door neiborgh is a gay couple and an elderly couple."

"Oh, well..."

"Oh well what?"

"Ok Rebecca can kick your ass so easly."

"I know she can but why did you have to hide it?" He questioned.

"Dude your sensitive to those things."

"Am not."

"Are to."

So as that continued for another 45 minutes maybe less Gerards girlfriend Sammie came over.

"How long has that been going on?" She said inbetween kisses.

"About 45 minutes." He laughed. "Damn I dont think the'll ever give up."

"Atleast there not willing to give up." He shrugged wrapping his arm around her waist. Making her give a plesant shiver. So they just sat there not caring about anything. Then all of a sudden Gerard remembered something. "Jesus I gotta go."

"Go where?" She asked kissing him hoping that would be reason enough for him to stay.

"To see how Amy Lee is doing."

Sammie gave a sigh. "Not again. I barly see you. Your always over at that god damn hospitle."

"She needs a friend. She cant stay there not knowing if he's gonna come back."

"Whos he?"

"Her ex." Gerard said simpaly.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Sammie said standing up putting her arms around Gerards neck, and kissing him.

'God Amy is gonna kill me...I think.' He said to himself as he kept on kissing his girlfriend. "Acually I changed my mind."

She smiled and kissed him again. "Its not like you like her or something."

Then it hit him. 'Wait...do I like her? Nah, I have Sammie! Gerard stop doing this to yourself! Come on man! Ok now I really gotta stop fighting with myself. I'll get a headace...damn to late.'

So as the night went by Amy was in scilence. She wondered if anyone was going to visit, and if Mike was gonna show up again. She knew Lidia was with her boyfriend. She just hoped that Lidia's boyfriend wasent such a jackass as Mike was.

'Damn where in hell is my notebook when I need it?' She thought to her self. A tear came roling down her cheek. 'Why in hell am I crying? I guess this is just what lonlyness dose to you. I wish Gerard was here. Wait...hes probably with Sammie. Thats no surprise they are going out after all. Wait... do I like Gerard? Comeon we just met for heavens sakes. Jesus Amy already head over heels for someone you've only known for what a week maybe two. God. Im stupid. We have no chance anyways. Hes happy and im...well... not.'

She sighed and turned on her side to fall asleep in a dreamless slumber.

As the night dragged on like a snail everyone was asleep in the Way
house hold. Everyone exept for Gerard. He was sitting in the dark thinking about what Sammie said earlyer.

'Its not like you like her or anything.' Kept echoing in his head.

"Its not like I like her or anything." He repeated over and over again but it just didnt sound right to him. "Wait... do I like Amy? Comeon we just met for heavens sakes. Jesus Gerard already head over heels for someone you've only known for what a week maybe two. God. Im stupid. We have no chance anyways." he laughed to himself.

'Maybe if I draw i'll feel better.' He thought to himself. So he turned on his light and walked over to his drawing desk where his pad and pensils lay. He spent a good 20-25 mintues trying to think of something to draw. But there was nothing he could think of.

'God... I wonder how Amy is doing. I feel so bad that I didnt visit tonight. I wonder if the visiting hours are over yet. Gerard get over your self... damn it all to hell.' So he put down his pencil and began to change from his pajamas into his street clothing. He turned on the radio and The Used was playing. And he sang along:

Seemed to stop my breath
My head on your chest
Waiting to cave in
From the bottom of my...
Hear your voice again
Could we dim the sun
And wonder where we've been
Maybe you and me
So kiss me like you did
My heart stopped beating
Such a softer sin

(I'm melting, I'm melting)
In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while

And I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Lay with me
Now

Never caught my breath
Every second I'm without you I'm a mess
Ever know each other
Trust these words are stones
why cuts aren't healing
Learning how to love

I'm melting (I'm melting)
In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while
And I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Lay with me
(Stay with me lay with me now)

You could stay and watch me fall
And of course I'll ask for help
Just stay with me now
Take my hand
We could take our heads off
stay in bed just make love that's all
Just stay with me now

I'm melting (I'm melting)
In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while
and I'm melting

In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Lay with me
In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while
and I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me lay with me
(Stay with me, lay with me)

In your eyes
Let's sleep till the sun burns out
I'm melting in your eyes (I'm melting in your eyes)
Let's sleep till the sun burns out
I'm melting in your eyes

he got his cell phone and keys and went out of his room. Walked downstares amnd closed the door and got into his car and went off to the person who kept him up all night.