Disaster

School

I felt so down lately, like I didn’t want to do anything, so I did just that….

It was Monday and I had to go to school. I got up and picked out a all black outfit and went on my way spending way more time on my make-up then usual. I got to school and new I had to still deal with Tonya and Hanna, I didn’t want to so I hid from them going down opposite hallways and trying anything to get away even walking into the library, till I got kicked out for not doing anything.

On my way out is when they saw me and immediately asked the one questions they shouldn’t have asked. “What’s Wrong” Hanna asked
“Are you OK??” Tonya said at the same time, I tried not to flip out but it didn’t work out to well.

“ONCE again I said nothing is wrong, can we just drop it!”

“NO” they said in unison

“We no something’s up can you please just tell us!?” Hanna cried

Fine” I started “ My mom got pissed at me , and my dad who I was the only one in my family that I thought actually loved me Bitched me out , and that’s all I am saying” I said walking off. I skipped 1st hour so I wouldn’t have to deal with Tonya or my sister.

I went into next hour, a study hall, which all 3 of us were in, its cool but not now. I walked into the class with my hood up and ipod blaring. I sat down an fell asleep till the damn teacher made me wake up and work on something so I didn’t fail the class, I worked on my science. I didn’t talk to them the whole time till I noticed that they were staring at me. The were staring straight at me not saying a word. Thankfully the bell rang and I was free to go.