Broken Hearts Can Be Mended...

Long nights

I helped gee bring his cloths to the guest bedroom. We both decided it would be a good time to go to bed.

Time elapsed
I woke up to the sound of someone crying. I looked at my clock and it read11:55 p.m. I made my towards the sound to find Gerard curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor sobbing. Now that broke my heart. I’ve never liked to see Gee frown seeing him this upset just killed me. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him hugging him close as he laid his head on my chest and cried. I sat there and whispered sweet nothings in his ear on how it’ll get better. He finally calmed down a little bit and gave me a small sad smile. I wish I could take all his problems away and make everything perfect for him as cliché’ as that sounds. How anyone could hurt this beautiful creature in front of me so much was beyond me. I talked Gee into going back to bed.

Gerard was on the bathroom floor his cheeks were stained with tears and he was lying in a pool of blood. I rushed over to his side and checked for a pulse and felt nothing now that is what hurt the most. I broke down sobbing. “GERARD!!! WAKE UP!!! BABY YOU GOTTA BE OKAY!!!! DON’T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!!

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I woke up hearing Frank screaming I couldn’t understand most of it.
“GERARD WAKE UP!” or “DON’T LEAVE ME!” I decided to go in his room and check on him. He was asleep his face showed hurt even in his sleep. I thought I should wake him up. Poor thing. “Frank wake up. “ I said while shaking him slightly. He groaned and woke up rubbing his eyes slightly. I had to bite my lip to keep from saying aww or something of that affect. Before I knew it Frank had pulled me into a huge bear hug and started crying. Saying things incohertly. I rubbed his back shushing him telling him everthing will be okay. “B-but I t-thought you died G-Ge-Gee. I-It was s-so real.” “Frankie it’s okay I’m fine see” I said trying to get him to calm down when he finally calmed down asked him what happened to get him so upset. “I-I dreamed you k-killed y-yourself in t-the b-bathroom b-because you couldn’t c-cope and it –it was so s-scary” He sniffled. Aww the poor thing now that’s enough to break my fuckin heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
plese comment I rll wanna know if anyone like it or if its shit and I should delete it

XOXO
Kayla