Broken Hearts Can Be Mended...

Pouring out my heart to you

Franks P.O.V.
I couldn’t get the thoughts out of my head I was in love with Gee but I couldn’t tell him he’d be so freaked out. I really hate feel like this. I feel like my hearts breaking every time I look at the perfect man ill never have. Oh listen to me be selfish even if I had a chance it wouldn’t be right now. The love of his life just left him for Gods-fuckin-sake. I’ll never get Gerard he’s to perfect he’s like an anigel.It want till now that I noticed I haven’t heard a word Gerard’s spoken.”Huh…what was that Gerard” He gave me a funny look but started talking about whatever it was he was saying before. “I was asking you what the hell the dream you had was about earlier.”
“It was nothing…..just a bad dream.” I said trying to draw the attention away from that little episode this morning.

Gerard’s P.O.V
I really want to know what had Frankie so worked up this morning. I’m ages of him so upset are still in my head and its breaking my heart. How can something so small hurt Frankie so much. He seemed so out of it when I was trying to talk to him so I decided to ask him. . “I was asking you what the hell the dream you had was about earlier.”
“It was nothing…..just a bad dream.” Was all Frankie would reply with it was clear he didn’t want to talk about it. But me being the idiot I am wouldn’t drop it.
“I-I Just d-dreamed that y-you killed yours-self. It was h-horrible G-Ge-Gerard it felt s-so r-real. “He said breaking down in tears. I tried to calm him down again witch only left him sobbing. Then all of a sudden he screamed” It’s not okay. Thought I lost you. I can’t lose you Gee I fuckin love you.” I was in complete shock did he just say what I think he just said. I couldn’t believe it could he really feel the same way about me.

Franks P.O.V

I just fuckin screamed at Gee that I’m in love with him. He probably hates me now. I bet he’s packing his bags right now. I broke down even more crying my fuckin heart out. Why can’t I control my big motherfuckin mouth? I curled up into a tight ball on my bed and let all my fears and love cascade down my checks. That is until I felt the bed next to me sink in. I roll over on my back so I can see who it was. When I did though I was met by the lips of my angel. GERARD –FUCKIN-WAY just fuckin kissed me. I thin im in mother fuckin heaven. When he broke the kiss I couldn’t help but go back for more. Finally when we stopped kissing he looked in my eyes and said “I love you too Frankie.” My heart just melted/
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me alittle bit longer to get this one out Ive been so busy the past couple of days.
comment please.
XOXO
Kayla