Broken Hearts Can Be Mended...

Hott

Gerard’s P.O.V.
I found Frankie in his room crying. It broke my heart to know that I’m the reason. Why couldn’t I have said something before he ran off and got so upset? I sat on the edge of the bed and when I did Frankie rolled over onto his back. God look at him his eyes are bloodshot his checks are stained with tears and red eyeliner. I had the biggest erge to kiss him until his all his fear disappeared. So I let the urge take control and kissed him. I pulled away regretfully and never wanted that kiss to end really and said” I love you too Frankie”. The look on his face was enough to keep me going for weeks he was so fuckin happy. “Frankie would you…uhh…would you.. um.. be my boyfriend.” I asked nervously. “Of course Gee I fuckin love you “”You have no idea how much that means to me babe” With that I leant forward and locked my lips to the god in front of me a.k.a my Frankie. I pulled Frank onto my lap as we kissed. Frank started to grind our hips together making our eractions even more noticeable through our denim pants. Frank slid his hands up under my shirt rubbing my chest gently stroking my nipples while he was still kissing. Fuck that feels so good. He broke away from the kiss and quickly tossed his shirt to the floor. Then reconnected his lips to mine. He started sucking on my neck as my hands stated to roam his now bare chest. He pulled away just long enough to take my shirt off. He started leaving open mouth kisses all along my chest until he reached the top of my pants. He unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down with his teeth never breaking eye contact with me. Fuck does he not know how hot that is? He then slid my pants down my legs gently caressing the skin as he did so and tossed my skinnies onto the floor. Damn he such a fuckin tease. I decided it was time to show him how it felt to be teased like this. I flipped him over so he was on bottom and started to suck on his neck. I smirked as I leant down and left open mouth kissed down his body until I reached his pants. I undid them and pulled the zipper down with my teeth just how he did to me. Once his pants were undone. I realized the little fucker wasn’t wearing any boxer now that was HOTT. I slowly slid his pants down caressing his skin and leaving little kisses all along his thighs. He tensed as I done so and once I tossed his pants to the floor I came back up and kissed him hard and with as much passion I could. I wanted to let him know that I loved him and it wasn’t just a fucked. He flipped us over so he was on top again and brought me in for another kiss as our tongues battled for dominance he reached down and grabbed my cock. I gasped fuck that felt good. I broke away from the kiss. “Frankie I want to feel you in me.” I panted out.” Are you sure Gee?” I just nodded. He reached over me and grabed something out of his nightstand. I noticed it was lube, Strawberry lube. He smiled at me and coated his fingers with the lube. He slid one finger into me and it wasn’t really that bad so I gave him the go ahead and he slid in another finger. He started making scissor like motions and it hurt a little but I got use to it quickly. Frankie started covering his dick in lube and it was so fucking hot watching him stroking his dick like that. Then he positioned himself at my entrance and slowly thrust into me. I bit my lip trying to keep from crying out in pain but fuck that hurt. He kissed me and told me it would be okay and would stop hurting soon. I just nodded. It took a minute for me to get use to him slightly and I told him he could move. He started thrusting in and out of me until he hit my sweet spot. I screamed out in pure pleasure. He pulled out and hit that spot again. “FUCK Frankie do that again” I said. He hit me spot dead on every time. “ Frankie …faster” I wanted out. He complied to my request and started thrusting into me faster. He started pumping my dick and it felt so fucking good. I was about to reach my climax. “mmm..I’m gonna..uh..cum” I moaned. “Me..me to G-gee.” Frankie was still pumping in time with his thrust. “Uh….oh FUCK” I moaned out as I came all over mine and Franks chest. Frank still pumping me letting me ride out my orgasm. Frank came just seconds after me. Screaming mine name. Fuck that was hot. He slid off of me and laid down beside me. We lay their cuddling trying to catch our breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated in like a week but ive been really busy.
Please comment
XOXO
Kayla