Loneliness, love and lies

The break-up

"YOU STUPID BITCH! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT -"

"I SAW YOU WITH HER YOU IDIOT! I SAW YOU AND DON'T DENY IT!!"

"I NEVER CHEATED MARIANNE! EVER!"

The screaming continues for hours, I attempt to block out the eternal fighting with a pillow, my parents used to be normal, now I'm afraid to invite friends back, if I had any friends that is. In all of my 15 years I've been a loner, not talking except when spoken too. I've had one real friend in my entire life, his name was Aidan, but when I hit the raging hormones and realised that I liked boys, it was never the same. Sure, I talk to him, but only occasionally, when he's not eating some sluts' face off (which is most of the time). Even when I tried keeping a diary it didn't work, I never really got into the "lets pour my heart out in words" mood.

I glance at the clock beside your bed, 2:25am. My parents are still fighting downstairs. They've been shouting and screaming at each other since my Father came home at 7:00 with lipstick smudges on his neck, apparently it was "An accident”. I’m not buying his rubbish though, I’ve covered for him too many times before. A blood-curdling scream echoes around the walls of your small house. You sit up in horror. Surly he wouldn't ...

"TERRY!!! I WANT A DIVORCE! AND I'M TAKING BROOK!!" Your eyes widen in horror. No way! They're getting a divorce!?

"BROOK GET DOWN HERE NOW!" My dad yells at me. I can imagine my mom glaring daggers at him. I rush downstairs and into my living room.

"Sweetie, me and your Father -"

"Are getting a divorce, I get it, Mom!" She looks surprised by my tone, but nonetheless nods and bites her lip. Oh great, here it is, she's going to tell me that "It's not my fault, and I can live with whoever I want"

"It's not your fault, and you can live with whoever you want" I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine, I chose .... no one. Happy now?" My dad narrows his eyes at me.

"You are NOT living on your own, you're only 15!" He has begun to sweat, trickles of liquid slide down his neck and onto his collar, I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

"Brook, your Father's right, you can't live alone, and you have to choose between either me or your dad"

"OK, do I have to do it now?"

"No, of course not, poppet, -"

"Mom! I've told you! Never.call.me.Poppet!" My mom ignores me, and continues speaking.

"Remember, you can always stay with either me or your Dad, whenever."

"I DON'T WANT TO STAY WITH EITHER OF YOU!" I scream before I can stop myself. They stare at me in shock.

"It's true. I don't want to stay with either of you, I want to make it alone, or with a friend at the very least! Send me to boarding school!! ANYTHING!" I want to run, anywhere, just away from them, from my life.

"O-of course, if that's what you want" My mom says quietly. I glance up at them, they're staring at the floor, confused expressions on their run-down faces.
Ok then. I'm going to Boarding School?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think, if you like it, commment, I'll continue if I get feedback xx

Personally, I think this sucks x but whatever x