Status: Updating,hopefully!

Fire.

Ashes,Coffee and Bad News

She suddenly stopped,putting her hands on her knees,breathing hardly. She looked around her,once again fascinated by the beauty of this mystical city,İstanbul. Not that she was born in that exact city and grew up loving ever second of it, but she came here to study medical science. She smiled at the sight of her boyfriend who was as sweaty as her.

"Tired already?" Matteo said, slowly wrapping his arms around her sweaty body his hands lingering dangerously close to her panties. She playfully pushed his arms gaining the most adorable pout as she gwt ready to run again.

"Enough running for today.I like your curves,I like your hips and if you run too much, I'm afraid they'll be all gone." he said, exhaling his breath as it lingered on Ava's blue hair. "I love you." she murmured,her lips on his lips, she can smell a little scent of cigarretes playing on his lips. She smiled at his poor effort of hiding his smoking from her. "You don't have to hide it,you know?" she asked. He laughed geniounly at her bluntness. "Have I mentioned before how much I love you?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around her. She shook her head, still not sure how to break the news to him.

"Matteo, I have to tell you something." Ava said as she put the last plate on table.

"What's that bella donna?" Matteo asked,coming out of kitchen,topless and all sexy. Eva put her hands on his chest looking straight into his eyes. "I'm moving back to America. My dad is ill." she said. Matteo dropped his shirt on the floor.

"I'm so sorry." he said, knowing his heart was breaking with every sob of hers. "Mi dispiace" he hugged her. She let herself cry, after her breakup with him, for the first time she cried. "Come with me" she said between her sobs.

"Marry me!" he said bluntly. She lifted her head up, her nose was red, eyes were swollen. She shook her head up and down, a little smile lit up her face like morning sun. She leaned forward and kissed him. Feeling herself a little more calm now.

"Ti amo." he said, as he carried her to their bedroom.

Meanwhile in Los Angeles
"Hey Nick."Olivia Culpo purred,sitting on his lap. "Hey beauty." He answered not taking his eyes of off television. Olivia frowned as a lot of question ran in her head.

"Is there something wrong honey?" she asked, afraid of the answer she might get.Nick shook his head. "A friend of my dad is sick. His kidneys..." he sighed,shaking his head. Olivia came close as she hugged him. Nick pushed her,cannot stand the idea of Ava returning while he has a girlfriend. "I'm breaking up with you Liv. Sorry. I cannot do this to you." Oliva shook her head as her tears slip down from her cheek. "He's Ava's father,isn't he?" Nick bit his lips and shook his head. "It's okay Nick." she kissed her cheek and left the room.

Nick sat his head between his hands as he thought why he left Olivia. He was the one to leave Ava,make her ran away, make her upset for two years. He hasn't heard from her for two years, but he had a strong feeling, he'll get her back eventually. He reached for his phone as her fingers scrolled down to letter M.

"Hey mom!" he chimed as he told her that he broke up with Liv, in order to get back together with Ava. Denise took a deep breahte,"Nick,she is coming with her fiance." Nick felt all the blood is being taken away from him at the same time being punched in several places. All he could do was say his mom a weak goodbye and go to liqueur cabinet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's the first chapter of the first book of a triology. So it's just a little insight of the events. And from now on the chapters will be written in first person point of view! Subscribe,recommend and comment please!