Status: Active, but slow updates

Hidden Bundle of Joy.

Chapter 4

To say the last couple weeks have been hectic would be an understatement. It took us about a week to sort out our house to be able to fully move in. From painting, to waiting for furniture to be delivered. Our bedroom was painted a light lilac, He put up a fight but at the end of the day i'm gonna be in this house a lot more than he is, so i won he wanted a boring beige colour. Our kitchen has multi-colour pastel tiles running round it with light brown cupboards and grey countertop. The living room is a basic cream colour with a massive corner style coach in chocolate brown and a massive TV on the wall. The dinning room was a maroon colour. I loved it the only room we have left to sort out is Princess Irwins room. Which is a lot harder to do because i like to go look at furniture before i buy it, i can't just order online, but i don't want to make an discussion with out Ashton so it's hard for us both to like say walk into Babies R us. Like if someone saw us thats it game over rumors will be everywhere, Management will be right on us and probably eat us alive. The most we have done is paint the room two different shades of pink in stripes along the wall.

I was sitting on the couch on our 2nd say offically 100% moved in when Ashton came bursting threw the door
"babe, babe, i have a name idea" he said
"i still like Ayla" i said before he even said anything.
"i know and i was thinking what about Ayla-Mai Mckenzie Irwin"
Ashton liked the name Mai and i liked the name Ayla. The only thing we 100% decided on was Mckenzie, My mums name.
"so you want her to have Ayla-Mai as a first name? or Ayla first name and then Mai & Mckenzie as middle names?"
"as in Ayla-Mai firstname"
"It's cute i like it, very pretty"
"A name fit for a Princess"
"What do you think about that Princess Irwin" i said resting my hand on my belly
"well she didn't kick so i'm going to take that as she likes it"
"So have we decided little baby Irwin is going to be Ayla-Mai" Ashton asked
"i think so, yes"
"Hello Ayla-Mai" he said placing his hand on my belly
"so how was your meeting" i asked
"okay, i was kind of distracted because all i could think about was the name and wanting to tell you"
"well do you know when you are leaving for promo yet or anything"
"Yeah i do actually, we are doing a promo/radio tour around Australia early June and then we are heading to Europe coming back home for the 27th Album release here. Then in July America for the July release there"
I sat up abit and turned to look at him
"Babe, she is due in July" i said
"Oh Shit, i knew that i did i swear"
"i know but like are you really going to risk going all the way to America when i could pop any moment, like June in Europe is a risk as it is"
"i wont go, but for now i have to go along with it unless we tell management now"
"No, no just go along with it, maybe tell the boys but not management"
"why don't we invite the boys over, they havent seen the place yet"
"yeah go invite them"
he got up and headed to the kitchen. one to get a drink while calling them all.
I sat up and started thinking about that promo tour. Is it really a good idea. i mean i can't stop him from going on it, The Australian part isn't bad but Europe an America those are both so far away and what if something happens, he would literally never forgive himself if he missed the birth.
"They are all at Lukes so they'll be here in like 10 minutes" he said coming back and picking up the tv remote before sitting down next to me.
"okay cool, i should probably go make up some snacks then"
"you don't have to babe,we'll make them do it themselves"
"no i want too"
i got up and went into the kitchen i got a bunch of bowls out and poured different types of snacks into them from Animal crackers, yes children animal crackers, Doritos and dip, mini sausages and carrots. fruit plate, different types of nuts and mini pretzels lets just say i stocked up on snacks for a house warming party but this will do. I put everything out onto the dinning room table which the room was linked to the living room with just an arch way and not a door.
"Babe, you didnt need to go to that much trouble"
"ash i have waited for people to come over for this reason"
both our phones buzzed
"@michael5sos going over to the irwins and by irwins i mean Ash & livs place"
our phones were blowing up. Lets just say we didn't tell the boys fans we moved in together. i mean do we really have to tell them, it's not that big of a deal but i guess for them it is
"@baeluke shits getting real they have place together @oliviaJess @Ashton5sos"
@lili235 @oliviajess better back the fuck off like moving in together really"
and so on.
"fucking Michael" i heard Ashton mutter
"don't blame him" i said sitting next to him again and just as i sat down knocks at the door happened
"it's open" Ashton shouted
"No get up to lazy ass and let them into our home"
"fine"
he got up and opened it, i heard hellos and nice place man i got up and joined them all in the Foyer
"hey guys" i said
"Hey livbear" Luke said hugging me
"Hey lukey"
"Nice place liv" Michael said
"Thank" i said hitting him
"what was that for" he said
"that was for announcing on twitter to the world we moved in together"
"I thought we weren't going to blame him" Ashton said smirking
"Whatever, we just hadn't said it ourselves yet"
"well now they know, you're welcome"
"Liv did you do all this" Calum said i hadn't even notice him walk by and into the dining room
"yeah it's nothing took about 5 minutes to do"
"you're the best host ever" he said munching on a pretzel
"Well would you like a tour" i said
"sure" Luke said
"So this way is the living room, dining room, Kitchen, toilet and door to the garage" I said as we stood in the archway between the dining room and Living room
"If we go back to the front door foyer we can show you the overside" Ashton said as we moved to there
"This way is our room, Princess Irwins, the spare room and two bathrooms"
we went back to the living room and all sat down after grabbing some stuff from the snacks.
"so as nice as it is to see you guys play house, why are we here" Michael said
"well two reasons, the first reason is, we have finally offically named Princess Irwin" i said
"What, what is her name" Luke said excitedly
"well her name is" i said pausing
"she has a bit of a long name some might say" Ashton added
"omg just get on with it"Michael said
"okay drum roll please babe"
Ashton drummed on his legs a little
"her name is, Ayla-Mai Mckenzie Irwin" i said
"Oh my god thats such a cute name" Calum said
"it's so pretty" Luke said
"Mckenzie is your mums name isnt it" Michael said
"Yeah that was the only part of the name we had officially decided on but when Ash came back from your meeting it told me about Ayla-Mai and i always liked the name Ayla and he wanted Mai and this just works"
"Thats nice" he replied
"So whats the second reason" Calum said
"The promo tour" Ashton simple said
"I didn't realise it when we were in the meeting but the American part is in July, Ayla is due in July. It's risky enough going to Europe in June but July is just too close for comfort"
"well you don't have to come to America, we can go without you, it's not like we are playing shows we are just doing radio" Luke said
"yeah but the thing is management the only way around it is telling them and i dont want to let them know right now"
"well it's only April, you have time" Michael said
"Yeah, i guess. So you guys don't mind if i dont go"
"of course not, we wouldn't want you to miss her birth we would never forgive ourselves"
"thanks guys"
"and what about Europe i will be 8 months nearly 9 then"
"well how about if youre midwife or whatever they are called says you have a high chance of an early delivery then Ashton wont come to Europe either" Luke said
"you mean if she says i could go into an early labour"
"Yeah"
"well I do have a appointment in May so that would probably tell something"
"sorted so right now Ash is coming to Europe but not America and for now mangement doesn't have to know"
"great"
"So what do you guys wanna do for the rest of the day, i can't really go out with you guys" i said i look pregnant now, like before i could hide it but it's getting harder
"Lets just chill here" Calum said
so thats what we did we all watched movies, talked about what it's like to have our own house and how are relationship has changed because of it and about little Princess Irwin.